|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, October 1, 2010 +
Hello world! :D Here comes my first post for October! I am not actually to blog today, just to leave a message. I will be back after the trials. And upload some pictures. But, tomorrow is a very special day, so .. I would take this opportunity to wish, MISS JOANA LIM JIA LU, A very happy birthday tomorrow. Sorry I may missed a chance to celebrate with you on your 17th birthday, I am so sorry. ): I wish I can scream to the mountain now, Trials sucks-sucks-sucks like hell, shit, shit than everything! Still not enough. I still feel not well in my heart! Ahhh :( Well, that's all. Goodbye, dearest readers! :) p/s : I found you in one in a million people! Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment