|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 +
![]() I just realize I'm so busy in this holidays. Time, money, are not enough. But holidays are no longer here. I don't even have mood to study very very hard for trial. All I was doing is because I am scared the trial, I am scared to fail. I am very stress for the coming trial. But today, I feel so relax cause I have a nice online day! ♥ How long never feel like this way already, although it's just a few hours, it's all enough for me :) Addicted to Bejeweled Blitz, I even dream about it every night. x) -- Life is relax when it's holidays. School is a hell for me. -- Let's pray together, *those who didn't study*. Pray that trial is easy like heaven. ;) l o v i n ' i t . Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment