Friday, October 15, 2010 +

Hello earthlings! :D


p.s. I left my heart in Paris. ;)

Having good mood today, can't describe. I can't stop smiling today, although me and him having some arguement. I realize something, I am gonna share here. When you argue with your boyf, usually you'll feel down,sad. And of course your tears will drop automatically. (If you don't then .. I have no idea. Ha-ha!) I realize, girl is always the winner, cause our tears drop faster than boys! Boys won't 忍心 seeing girls cry. Trust me! Ha-ha-ha-ha. :P

But, don't force yourself to cry just because to win. Cause it will prove that you doesn't love him enough. ;)

I get A for my Maths. FINALLY, FINALLY, SO FINALLY. How long I been waited. This is the reason why, nothing can influence my mood today. Maths, you brighten my day, you always, you will not be screwed by me anymore. YAY.

Mid valley with my dearest family tomorrow. Will update another day then! :D

p/s : I hope my mood wouldn't change until I get all my papers back. Bless me.

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.