Wednesday, October 13, 2010 +

Hello peoples!
p.s. I have a good mood today, :)

I have made a decision between Xperia Mini Pro and Vivaz Pro.
& ; Spongebob says yes to Xperia Mini Pro! :)

Currently I am suffer to a totally brand new function of messaging, menu or applications. This drives me crazy. Today is the first day with the phone, I hope I won't regret in the future. Thanks for the peoples who help me solve some problems that I confused. This is a very first time I have to do homework for this stupid phone. But it was COOL! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha :P

Oh and another, trials is finally over! It's totally over. Now, I'm waiting for SPM. But, I curse SPM will never come although I know it wouldn't come true, haihs :(

Lastly, Happy birthday to Loke Yau Lem! Our daddy! :)

I will update more more more and share share share more things! Goodbye dearest readers.

p/s : I feel like flying now. See me fly, I'm flying in the sky! Heeeee. x)

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.