|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Sunday, October 24, 2010 +
Another week had passed, I did not do anything except attend to Andrew Choo's seminar. The only thing I feel fun is the seminar/tuition gang. Ha-ha-ha. Today all of us were rainbow cause we wore rainbow colour shirt, SO PRETTY! :P The only thing I feel weird is.. I am the only girl out of 6. ==", they won't eat me either haha. I feel rocks and fun, sometimes WILD. Especially when sitting on yee lim's car. Like going to F1 competition seriously. I wish next Saturday reach faster, can't wait to have fun with the gang. :) Lastly, I would like to wish a special friend, Nicholas Kung Kai-Sian, happy birthday. :) I did not, did not DARE to forget this day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICHOLAS KUNG. Hereby, I say goodbye. p/s : The world is really bigger than what I imagine. Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment