Saturday, October 30, 2010 +

- Greetings everyone. :D

Dad promised to bring me to my favorite restaurant,


Victoria Station.

I almost had every birthday celebrations with family here. I just love the food over there, especially the service. It's totally amazing, that's why I do not complain once about the service tax. :)

Still, very, very, delicious food they have there!


Favorites! P:


Potato Skin.


Tiger Prawn


Cajun's combo - Beef & Salmon

I enjoy the food there very much, almost in the heaven. But seriously, I dislike the salmon. :x
Ha-ha-ha :P .

Thanks my dad for bringing me there, I promise I will get a better result than trials! :D
Left 2 more weeks to SPM, I'm still not doing my revision but online. I am seriously kinda worried the result came out will be a big differences compares with trials. :(
But, I know it's just a part of my life. ( You're right! ) Gsh. :)


I love every picture I took with my dear mum.


Sister & Mum

Hereby to say goodbye readers! Good nights

p/s : You are a good friend only when you are happy.



Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.