Monday, January 3, 2011 +


Guess who is this cute little boy? :P
He is going to Kindergarden on the school reopening day.
I hope he won't cry loudly when he reached there.
Finally, he is 4 years old.
He loves Mickey mouse Clubhouse damn much! x)

Listened Undang for 5 hours today, totally crap.
I not even put any single attention on the people who talking.
I just looking at him and think my own stuffs,
online Twitter Facebook over there. Heeh :D
It's really wasting my time, I feel so tiring for staying there.
No choice, who doesn't want P license? -.-''
I just hope time pass faster and I got my license faster.
I don't know there's so many stages before getting a P license.
Never think that I still have to hold a book and study after SPM.
Sigghs. Wish me luck readers!

Good luck for those students going to school tomorrow!
I miss high school so much right now!

Sorry for the simple update, at least I done something right?!
*Smile*


Full stop,

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.