|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Thursday, December 30, 2010 +
![]() hello, my dearest blog readers. :) Feel like updating blog, let's just start elaborate from my life these days. My life is getting lifeless these days cause I've got nothing to do. Dad asked me to help him out in his company, but guess what I do? I on laptop and playing city ville in office, nobody ever bother me. And I've a feeling that they don't even dare to pass anything to let me follow. I worked 3 hours on Tuesday, then daddy give me 2 days holidays, Wednesday and Thursday. I was wondering how others stuff judge me, especially dad's clerk. Tuesday went lunch with my mum, she picked me up because my dad dump me alone in office and went out with his friends. :( Meet up with HIM during my lunch, and we all went to driving centre to register our name! I am very near with my P license. I can drive very soon, I guess another 2 months? :P So-can't-wait to drive, see everyone is driving, so convenience, no need to worry about my transportation anymore. And I am so in love with Mazda's car! Oh my gosh! I hope I can own one, I don't mind if it's second hand too. Cause I really loves it very much! :D I guess I am shifting to Bukit Jalil next year. Dei, I can't wait. Loving my new house very muuuuch! Heeh. Mum say if the loan is approved, yes, we can start decorating our dream room. But I already thinking of how to decorate my room everyday, searching something special for my lovely room, finally, I own a room when I am 18. WONDERFUL. Went Mid Valley today with him , the sweet couple - peng yong and shen yi, and his cousins. We went lunch at Secret Recipe, yea, never tried to have lunch in Secret Recipe before, the bill was awesome. Pity Tim have to pay another 10 bucks which En. Muiez said he will belanja him. Tim pay for the service tax, aww, sorry. :x After lunch, we rush up to cinema to watch "Little Fockers". Although some parts was funny, but I feel bored maybe because I cannot find a comfortable post of sitting to watch that movie. I keep on moving here and there! He also beh tahan me -__-''. Lastly, my dear shenyi is going to NS very soon on 3rd of January, I am here to wish her luck and, TAKE CARE, ILY ♥ remember to text me every weekend! Will miss you, so much! :) Going to listen the stupid Undang on Sunday, I am expected cause I am going to listen with HIM. ♥ Tomorrow is a public holidays, but perhaps to me, is a working day. Damn. - goodbye readers! Paint my love, dear! Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment