|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 +
hello readers, Sorry for the previous post, now my mood is slightly recovered from sadness. Here to update some about new year shopping trip. Actually planned to go Sungai Wang to grab more shirts and shorts, but seems like I won't be able to wear too many tees and shorts in the coming months. Cause I've decided to study in UCTI and going for March intake later. Have to wear formal, as in professional style. -__-'' I can't wait to see how Cheong Hau Yue looks like when she wear professional style, and with high heels! She went into UCTI too :) Always and forever, Mid valley. ![]() ![]() Cache cache's shirt is awesome :D Our little cutie socks! Thanks to my beloved mummy. I didn't take a picture of my tiamo shoes :P ![]() For our 1 year 8 months anni. ♥ And this year, my wardrobe is finally overflow because I bought too many shirts in a year. I have to think twice before I buy shirt next time -.- Can you imagine I have 30 over tees? That's great ;) My sister do not take nice pictures, I take for her ♥ My VVVI items! ♥ Can't live without them, heeeh! My new Domokun purse, loving it! ♥ And also, my beloved Android phone! I can't live without this, can't can't! But I wonder when can I actually get a Blackberry phone. HAHAHAHA! Of course, my Spongebob! He is a little bit old, he looks dusty although I sleep with him every night D: The doll from " Truimph in the skies", Triangel! She keep my love with me always, forever ♥ And lastly, my VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP, you know who is that, I don't show his picture here. :P I love you so much didu! FRIDAY! Labels: Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment