|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, January 24, 2011 +
I lost my confidence, my passion, my happiness, I feel worried, scared, anxious, upset, emotional. Tell me, what's going on? Life changed me or I changed life? I want the old me to come back, I hope this nightmare could stop. I don't wanna live like this, seriously. I should be damn happy and enjoying my 18. But all I got is all negative thinking. Why? Why? Why? My life is ruined, like that. Why? Why? Why? Justine Loh, you sucks, badly. But thankfully, I still have a person who stay beside me, which giving me all the support, even I can't do a single thing for him, never give up hope on me, never hate me, never angry me for doing all this, most importantly, never leave me alone when I am facing this big problem. Thank you very much. But I am sorry, I really did my best. 勇敢了太久,勇气却不见了。 Labels: Depressing Post |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment