Friday, January 28, 2011 +

hello readers! ♥

27/1/2011 @ Häagen-Dazs, Mid Valley

Freaking delicious! P:
Promotion, 2 @ RM50.

My brother, after a haircut, looks handsome aye? ;)

And we went Factory Outlet Store (F.O.S), all Mickey's shirt, 3 @ RM75! I am almost crazy and shop there for one hour, and at last of course we got our new blouse, new tee, new skirt, new .. whatever is new! :D
Wardrobe overflow again, the next night! Greedy indeed. -.-

Spend too much again, I mean my mum. I promised her to buy her some blouse or pants in Ms. Read, she chosen few, and she bought a dress, which I force her to try! With tiger skin pattern, I don't really know how to explain lalala. She looks SEXY when she wearing it, and it's sleeveless. Heeh! And surprisingly, she bought it! ;P

Love to shop in Mid Valley on weekdays, the cashier there are always empty, just pay whenever you want to. No need to line up at all.

My precious! I almost fainted when I saw this pair of earrings!
Love it so much, so much I mean! :P


28/1/2011 @ Taiwan Recipe, Pearl Point

I told my mum, I wanna to go dating, and yes! She approved. And she drop me somewhere around central market! Cause nearer and easier for mum. She is suffering in pain, back bone pain, went injection last night, pity my mum ;(

So, today is the first time, my mum, send me to go dating with my boyf, isn't that awesome?! ;)

Mango blended.




So oily -.-
But so delicious! P;

All our dishes only cost RM20! For me I feel very very super,
CHEAP and most important is .. I was full! :D

He brought me a new friend, Panda!

Surprise inside the Panda ♥

We went Parkson and searching for some new clothes. Give me a feeling towards Parkson is .. " Seems like out of stock huuuh?! " -.-
But at last, he gets a pants he loves.

I was frightened by lizard while choosing Li xuan's present. Can you imagine Parkson actually have lizard?! -__-'' SO SCARYYYYYYYY GELLIIIIII pfft.

My new accessories box!
Spot on my little Spongebob earrings! :D

My surprise for someone who going to birthday soon!
Stay tuned, *someone*. x)

Don't feel sorry or whatever, I don't mind anything, cause, I love you! ♥
Did you hear that? My hubby? :)

Lastly,

Happy Birthday to my future sister-in-law!
Li Xuan ♥
Happy sweet 14th birthday!
:)


Goodbyes,

Labels: , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.