|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, February 5, 2011 +
I'm proud to say, I got you. Go ahead and say goodbye, I'll be alright. Go ahead and make me cry, I'll be alright. And when you need a place to run to, For better or worse, I got you ♥ Cause this is love and life, and nothing we can both control, And if it don't feel right, you're not losing me by letting me know. Go ahead and say goodbye, I'll be alright. Go ahead and make me cry, I'll be alright. And when you need a place to run to, For better for worse, I got you No need to ask, I got you ♥ - I got you by Leona Lewis. Song of my blog, enjoy this music, great lyrics ever. My new addiction, xx. Have a nice day, everyone. :) Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment