|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, March 4, 2011 +
hello readers. ![]() Just in case, in case, you forgotten how do I looks like. :D I know I have not been updating for few weeks ago. I am not busy or what, is because I have nothing good to write about my recent life. Lifeless life I ever had after SPM, I just gonna remind myself this. :) Everyone around me is working, started college, or went for national service. Although yes, I am working at my dad's company, but it doesn't looks like working at all. Online, chat, Facebook while working time, is this counted as working? Not really. Well, I am a cleaner in dad's company. Of course, I got my salary, and I am satisfied with it. &, I bought myself a bag, I like it very much, and, I am using my own money, and it has 50% discount, damn happy! *this is how a shopaholic react* &, I am waiting the holiday sales cause I need to grab some shirt for college, bought too little during Chinese New Year. And, hoping to have a lunch with my mum in Italiannies so badly. *random* &, I am waiting for my college life to start. It's just another 17 days to go. Starting on 21 of March. I hope everything goes right, and I will enjoy my college life! ♥ *hope so* In this 3 months, I sleep-eat-play-watch movies. Can you imagine I gained weight? You will believe when you see me. Don't get shocked, seriously. And within this 3 months, I cried lot of times too, for random mood swings? Some ridiculous stuff? Argue with my dear? A lot reasons, but I am proud of myself I went through everything. Of course, YOU gave me support when things happen, I wouldn't forget. Never leave me when I feel myself being annoying. But YOU left me tears when we argue, and I have no one can find, I won't forget the feelings too. *but I am happy, I find out another one good friend. :)* &, My sport shoes went into rubbish bin today, thanks to my sister. I gonna grab a new one soon, I wish to get Adidas's shoes! I want to shopping so badly! ;) My secondary school is having Merentas Desa day today, I missed, but I think it's not meaningful anymore cause none of my friends are there, I miss high school life so much. I need a time machine, I hope I can go through another year of Form 5. I promise, I will extra appreciate the moment, please? It is not hard to be happy right? ♥ *hope so* I miss everyone of YOU. Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment