|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, March 11, 2011 +
hello readers, I have a nice shopping day with my dearest mummy yesterday. Metrojaya's member sales! We went there at 9.30am, and have McD sweet breakfast! The pancake is shoooo nice! P: I bought damn many shirts in Metro for college. And I am regret not getting the G2000 women's pants! From RM119 discount till left RM30 something! So worth to buy! :P My mum say I looks so aunty when wearing those working suits. Do I have any choice? -.- From RM119 to RM35.70, worth worth worth! I save so much you know! I love discount, I love sales. I am going to sign up to be a member when I am officially 18. :D And my mum bought a blouse and 2 dresses. She is damn happy, Laura Ashley is having 60% discount! And, the cashier has counted wrongly, she accidentally gave us extra 20% so total 80% on that Polkadots dress! How lucky my mum is! Now I know what is the benefits of being member already. :) Go grab something! Both of us went Italiannies for lunch. Yummy, mushroom soup, yummy, steak! Finally I get to eat Italiannies! My happy day ever, love shopping with my mum. Mum, I want to say, dad made a right decision for you, for not working anymore! - Sorry no photos provided! :) &, Please forgive me for crapping out there and wasting your time to read it! Heeehs! :D Get some information of SPM results date, - Click this to read the news about SPM results, I hope there's no changes for SPM results date anymore! News from New Straits Times. Goodbye, xx! Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment