Thursday, March 17, 2011 +


hello readers!

Visited my second home today, getting bored. -__-''
Today I should have meet shen yi, but too bad peng yong is sick, and can't join us today. Let's bless him get well soon :)

&, I miss you yeo shen yi!

Used 45 minutes to reach Mid Valley today due to the rain in the early morning, -.- and never have my breakfast yet, planned to have McDonald's sweet breakfast but I reach there at 11.20am, it was too late.

Yet, we decided to eat ...

Sushi Zanmai!
*he and me loves sushi!* :P

Syok sendiri,


Our angry birds!

Soft shell crab roll,


Dai Dai Roll,

Tempura!

Chicken Katsudon!

Yummy yummy! P:

We failed to finish the food, -.- I only finish 1/4 of my rice, regret to order Large for the two bowls rice, I thought he can finish mine too.

Our shoes!
*Puma vs Nike*

Looks alike?





Promoting for F.O.S, go there if you free. The tee there were nice.
*for shen yi, they have hello kitty tee! go grab one!*

In Zen,

My Jusco voucher, heeh.


Blueberry Cheesecake,

Expresso or Latte or Mocha, whatever -.-

The ugly-ness,

By lks,

This is a little bit disgusting I know, please don't mind readers! Haha!

Hey, this looks so real!


Loving our backpack shirt!

Picture of the day
- No need to say, I got you! ♥

I know YOU are waiting this post, there you go! :D

p.s. 6 more days to SPM results! Woohoo! :P

Signing off,

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.