|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, March 18, 2011 +
Please let me be perasan once in my blog, teehee :D Have a haircut today after 2 months, I know that was short. But I really fall in love to go salon, no reason why. So I don't think so I can keep a long long hair. :P ![]() Before haircut. ![]() After haircut. Short hair for me? Do I looks better with short hair than long hair? But, I think twice .. and .. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ![]() I still keep my long hair. But I can have 2 different style together now. This is why I love my hair right now! Oops, feel that I kinda perasan of myself already. Sorry, if I wasted your time to read this post. Heehs :D Today the aunty called me, oh soooooo ... My first driving lesson will be on .. next Thursday! Quite nervous. But I'm happy cause I am another step nearer to my P license already. This is all I wanted say today, and, and I updated my blog! :) Goodbye readers! xx. p.s. 5 more days to SPM results! Signing off, ![]() Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment