|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, April 1, 2011 +
Time cures everything. :) I am recover from sadness, starting another happy life, my pretty 18! ♥ Started college on 28th of March, there's an orientation week, luckily there's only a week, I almost gone crazy cause I really hate briefing, talks, or something I have to sit in a big hall and listen up. -.- But, I think it's time for me to learn or to love it. Normal classes will start on next Monday. I just checked my timetable just now, next week will be a tiring week. Everyday classes till evening, Wednesday till 6pm, except for Friday. :( But! Thursday is a holiday! I am gonna sleep the whole day! :P Today after the first briefing from Mr. Anthony, we started to sign on a paper that's our group name list, which is classes. *Somebody* looks scared that he won't be able to be in the same class with me, I did not worry at all actually, cause I know we will be in the same class. After looking the name list, I saw he smiled, and I know he is happy. And me too! :) There's already a week he sitting my mum's car *tumpang*, and Adam looks so cute when he say, "hello gor gor", he looks damn shy! Same as *somebody*. x) Well, my college are not as big as Taylors Lakeside or other campus, but I feel it's good enough for me if there's a CLEAN toilet inside a campus, (lame right? -.-) And our college really looks professional, doesn't actually looks like college, it actually looks like office. ==" I can't even recognize who is the students or who is the workers there, except the cleaner la. All wearing formal, or some wearing casual but still no jeans or t-shirt. There's a lot international students, they went from different country with different color of skins, whenever I go school, I will feel like I just went travelling cause I saw different type of peoples. :D Yet, I still haven meet any new friends there in my intakes, just meet some of hauyue's friend. :x Meet up hauyue on Thursday, have lunch together. She looks a little bit taller already! Teehee. The food there was so so, means okay la, the price also OKAY reasonable. I had my breakfast every morning at the cafeteria, I don't know how long I can survive there with the food, I guess I will get bored soon, not longer than 2 months. College is really very different from high school. Cause there's much more FREEDOM. I run out from the briefing on Thursday and sitting on the chair outside, everyone just pass by but still, no one will come and ask, "which class are you? why are you walking around? ponteng? do you want your name to appear in 'buku kawalan'?" It will never happens. No one bother us at all, even we hold our hands! Hahaha. Lastly, I still miss my high school life. :( Schooling time, my classmates, my bestie, teachers, especially the homework part. I think everything in high school is much better, except.. there's no aircond? :P p.s. My wishlist is increasing day by day! Hope I can get some of the item in my wishlist soon! And I will share for sure! x) ♥ Labels: College life |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment