|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 +
![]() Long long time ago. ♥ Today was .. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I never 'die engine' for once at all, except when I am learning uphill. Normal right?! ;) Although I did 'die engine' during uphill, but I already learn how to control, unlike Sunday. And I love the way I park!! x) When I am driving, there's a lot things popped out on my mind, seriously. I think of the comment Sanjee made in my status last night, ask me to be relax and even till this morning he still asking me am I going to driving lesson later? All in my mind at the moment. And also, Stanley, he said : " After you get P license, you'll know driving is so easy. ". Even Vinesh also there in my mind, the one who just got license for a month and racing on the road, lol. I actually wanted to cancel the driving lesson today, but everyone know that I am going to drive later, everyone is asking, so I didn't cancel it. I don't know how many of you asked, but to me is like a lot. Cause no one had asked me like this before I went to driving lesson, haha! :P I am like very stress before going, but now, I am so relax, and expecting the next class on Thursday! :) Before I went up to car, I called my dear and talked to him. At least I feel a little bit safe. Teehee. My angry birds that just received yesterday. They were so cute, my favorite game ever. ♥ But too bad, can't go through the level I am in now, stuck there! -.- I'll stop here, heading out soon. Be right back alright! :D p.s. Time for me to grab a laptop! Samsung or Dell is better? ;x Signing off, Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment