|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 +
hello readers! I am fine recently, you? :) All in one post, 8/4/2011 ; My beloved mummy's birthday! We ordered Nando's, and I paid half for it because it's my mum's birthday. :D Mum is always better than dad! *winks* Our order list! Damn long wey! x) Extra hot chicken wings. Nice! P: Mild Nando's chicken. Peri-peri chips. Our sidelines. Hotdog. Can you see the star is smiling? Smiling chips :) Cake that I bought for my mum. ♥ 42. :D Mummy and Adam. Mummy are the best for me! Thank you for everything, everything, everything. Especially those thing I wanted for so long, no matter how much is it, you will PAY for it. Especially for accepting him as my boyf, and never disagree and being very caring to him. I ♥ you, MUM! :D 11/4/2011 ; Hate Monday so much. :( Had presentation in Introduction to business. It was such a crap, totally crap. Our group have been picked to present question number 4, 'how organisation are formed?' There are few topics. I've picked the hardest one, it's fated, not that I want to! Who will choose hard thing to do?! D: I was keep asking Nandha, keep, keep, keep. And he knew it was hard, he helped me! He change his topic with me. So, I only have to do the introduction, just need to read the notes! He is damn kind, thank you so much gege! :D ![]() Enjoyed! ♥ I laughed everyday in the class, I think mostly of my classmates will feel that I am super noisy, who to blame? Kenneth Cheng Chee Foong! He is always that funny, and super cute! Every single things he talk I will laugh, I don't know why -.- And Rex Hao is his gay partner. Nandha are the one who likes to sing a lot in the class, especially when I am trying to sleep! And I am his Chinese teacher, I am actually teaching him chinese you know, and he is a very good student! Heh. Can't wait to attend the class tomorrow! :P 12/4/2011 ; Movies with boyf, shenyi & pengyong. Class ended at 10.30 today, so I met up with dear-s in Mid Valley. Watched 'ghost must be crazy'. I don't think it's scary, but very funny. Very super no story line. Hope that I won't be scared of ghost tonight! Hahah. It's my first time to watch ghost movie in the cinema. o.o Failed shot 1. Nice shot I guess? Credits to pengyong. Don't blame my camera I tell you! xD I only spend RM38 today. First record ever, I used not more than RM50. Giving myself a clap! :) My next driving lesson will be on Thursday and Friday. I hope I can do well, I don't want to mati enjin again. I mati enjin for 3 times on my every lesson. I've learned 6 hours already. Still not stop mati enjin. No wonder pengyong says I am cha -.- Really cha! Luck please come luck! ;( Okay, I will stop here. I will update more more more pictures! Stay tuned! p.s. I wanted to know what happen to you (my phone) seriously. Will reformat useful? ... Labels: College life, Family Loves ♥, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment