|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, April 29, 2011 +
Today I went Mcd again, it's 3rd times of this week already. LOL!! That is why I keep gaining weight, thank you Mcd. If you ask me which burger I like to eat, that will definitely be Quarter Powder, but it's not so worthy. In the lunch meal it cost RM9 ++, for Double Cheese Burger, it only cost you RM7.95 with 2 slices of beef between, if I am not mistaken. Double Cheese Burger & Big Mac is definitely a good choice for beef lover & money saver! Hahaha :D Move on to the pictures I took today. :) This is the look when everyone having their awesome-delicious-huge burger! ![]() Me! *winks* ![]() He is not with his burger, with his fries -_-" This is the limited edition Coca-cola cup! I already own one, I'll collect all 6 different colors! The picture above is Charcoal color. Want this? Get it from mcd before the stock last. ![]() Sundae Ice-cream P: ![]() Fries. ![]() ![]() While adding pepper. ![]() Delicious pepper fries! I think I am going every Friday just to grab the limited coca-cola cup! Teehees x) Going to gain weight again but who cares? I already belongs to *someone*, not afraid anymore! :D And I finally received the angry birds pig! ♥ So finally! ![]() ♥ it so much! Thank you dear! :P I can't stop hugging it, it's beside me now also! HAHAHAH! ![]() I am having .. ANGRY BIRDS FEVER! :D :D :D p.s. Gonna remove my French manicure later, bye bye! :) Signing off, Labels: College life, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment