|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, May 6, 2011 +
![]() I'll love you, forever, hubby. *14 days to go!* ♥ Went Mid Valley for lunch, my mum told me Deli France got lunch promotions set from RM7.90 onwards, she recommend me to go there. She loves Deli France a lot, but I don't, lol. -.- Then we just decided to go try. And well, only bread cost RM7.90, for Spaghetti all cost more than RM10. Mum, you get cheated from the advertisement in the newspaper la! ![]() My handsome dear! ;P He keep on looking at the mirror right opposite, I mean keep on! ==! ![]() Our table number. ![]() Blurry me -.-" *the one who took this picture must be really cacat-ed in taking pictures :P * ![]() Act cute stupid face. x) ![]() The salad. *Look very BIG difference compare with the photo in the menu* ![]() So sweet :3 ![]() Ignore this, haha! ![]() My spaghetti. *So-not-delicious* ![]() His spaghetti. *So-not-delicious & taste weird, spicy.* ![]() Their mushroom are delicious P: Don't really recommend you all to go for their lunch promotions meal. A la carte will be much delicious but cost more of course. :) Mushroom soup, the best thing for today. :\ ![]() ![]() I like this picture, looks so retarded. HAHA! ![]() ![]() ![]() We only failed to finish the Ice Lemon Tea although their food are soso. ![]() Here comes the bill. After lunch, meet up with Boon Loong, Jing Ren & Hao Ran in The Gardens. And just walking around. We went into Machine and have a look of iPad 2. Woah, it seriously look not bad! Very very thin and light, but still, camera sucks. Haha! I rather get this .. ![]() Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc. Cost RM2099, (Price for Sony Ericsson Centre) Maybe you can get cheaper if you buy from outside. The only disadvantage is .. too big for girls. Too hard for us to put it into our pockets. If it slight smaller a little bit will be much better. It's bigger than X10! Imagine how big is it. But the screen really looks not bad, I played angry birds, looks so smooth and clear! HD version of Angry Birds! It still will slightly.. lag a bit, lol! ;) Next, we went Sony Centre. I went to see laptops and camera. Laptops are so expensive there, but I wish I could get a small one, hehe. Then, I saw T99 having promotions for RM749 only. I still struggling in my heart whether should get it or not. Any comments please? After I went home, I went to do research on T99. It's a not bad camera but if compare to those better camera it of course not so good. I want a waterproof camera seriously, I prefer TX10. ;( But I know it's impossible for me. Regret to spend all my money on clothes & bags for the previous month. Why people always have to decision? The decision I made is not what I want, what for? Sighs. Lastly, I went back to Andrew Choo Tuition Centre to wait for my sister. Met my ex-tuition teacher, and yea, she say I gained weight -___-'' Seriously, it's time for me to LOSE WEIGHT. Feel really sad to heard that. Finally .. finally .. ![]() I've collected all Angry Birds! Woohoo! :P Gonna sleep tight tonight with them ♥ I have a very happy day with you, Lee Kai Sin! I love you ♥ :D p.s. I have to make my decision before tomorrow. HELP!! Signing off, |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment