|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Thursday, May 12, 2011 +
♥ This picture will probably be my most ugly picture ever. But this is just to remind myself of .. NO TEARS, NO GAIN. It's so true that people say, "when you grow older, your problem will follow your age and keep on increasing." Yeah, I feel very very stressful in this month, May. I enjoy the moment I went to class but not the moment I back to home and I got to accept the facts that I still have 3 assignment waiting for me and my desktop is totally down. I don't have a better laptop to work on, I am afraid I can't hand in my assignment on time. Well, having some weird un-cured sickness? Oh-god-damn-shit, yeah. It even stressed me more. Yet, I still think the main problem which make me feel really upset & stress is because of argument. I hate argument so much, I doesn't want to argument but I can't control my temper at all. I am tiring of crying every night, very very, tired. I want to be happy, really wanted to. I need you to be with me. I am really sorry. Nothing much more that I am hoping for, just hope tomorrow will be a very good day for me and you. ♥ Signing off, Labels: Depressing Post |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment