|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 +
Happy public holiday to everyone! :D It is just so awesome isn't? I still have to wake up at 9am cause I am heading to Low Yat with dear, mummy and my sister. We brought our dead CPU with us, and send it to repair. There is really a lot of shops with repairing service, we really confused and at last we just simply picked one shop. And the service is not so bad. :) After that, we went for breakfast in Shikiyaki (if I didn't spell wrongly). My dearest mummy ♥ RM2 per cup. Pricey! -.- And the food is here, My dear's pasta. He say it was spicy, very weird taste. My mum's beef udon. She say she can cook better than this. I agree with her. :o Sister's chicken chop. She say the sauce was nice but the chicken sucks. -_- Lastly, My Seafood Tomyam. SUPER NOT NICE. It don't have Tomyam taste at all. ==! Conclusion : Don't choose this Restaurant for your breakfast, lunch or dinner. You will regret. My tummy still feel so empty although I already taken my breakfast. And we actually pay with a very 'beh syok' heart! -.- The bill. Spot on my stupid dear! LOL. ♥ After the breakfast, we went up to buy my sister's phone memory card. And I was actually searching for 32GB Pendrive but it's really expensive. o.o" So, I didn't buy any. I bought a very cute mouse! You'll see it later! :D Then went to buy my laptop! FINALLY! My mum is the best among the best! She love me, and of course I love her too! Teehee. x) After buying laptop, we went back to the repairing service shop. At first, we failed to find that shop! We were missing in the middle of the sea! Cause every shop looks the same. I think we walked around 15 minutes only we found that shop back. Phew. And yeah, my desktop is alive. So, I am updating my blog here. Hehe. :D We went back at 2pm, finding somewhere for lunch. I suggested to go Mid Valley, mum suggested to eat Pancake, she love to eat Pancake very much. All of us just follow. On the way to Mid Valley, ♥ In The Gardens car park, ♥ And we are here in, PADDINGTON HOUSE OF PANCAKE. It was actually one of my favorite restaurant already. The food there was delicious! Very delicious. ;) All credits to my dear. ♥ Ice Lemon Tea My awesome mum! And, here come the food! Oreo Pancake! My sister say it was nice. :D My mum say she like the light. Ask me to capture and show daddy! LOL! My chicken .. something something. VERY NICE! RECOMMENDED. *it's number 204 in the menu* My dear's. :) Very nice too! Delicious! P: For Banana lover, this is awesome. Yum yum! Oh yeah, this is the bill. Worthy, worthy! Really taste like heaven. :P While mum buying something in Cold Storage, Brother in law and sister! I don't know why that guy look at the camera also -.- Wakakaka x) My love ♥ Picture of the day! ♥ ♥ On the way going back. It's raining like dogs and cats! Very heavy rain. The scary wind. :s Look, my new mouse for my laptop! Damn cute and small and cheap! :P Lastly, My new baby. I'll take good care of it. :D Thank you so much, mum! ♥ And, thanks my dear for going with me today. To help us take things! Act like a 'male maid'. Hahaha! I had a very nice day. My mum and my dear can talk to each other very well! Both of them even argue with me when I wanted to buy a new bag for my laptop. -.-" And they share the food together also. Woah, it was a very happy day. :P I hope my dad can join us one day. :) p.s. I didn't realize my semester break is actually coming soon! Woohoo!! Signing off, Labels: Dining, Family Loves ♥, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment