Wednesday, May 18, 2011 +


hello readers!

Today, my waiting list is increased. Another English essay and maths assignment were added to the list. So stress! I don't even finish 1 out of 7. :(

Back to topic! I have a very interesting class ever today. During our PDSM class, lecturer was asked us to separated to 2 groups, and have little debate competition. :D I was very excited of it, cause it's my very first time in a debate competition although not gaining any prizes but experiences!

I have forgotten the actual title, but it's something to do with "tolerance" and "weakness". :o

Here is some picture!

Right hand size is our group. :)

Stanley is giving out the point.

The opposite group.


My dear! Teehee. :D



Fighting, fighting with words.

And during Melissa's summaries, I actually did something very rude. I hope to apologize here, I hope you forgive me Melissa! I actually shouted instead of talking. Uh, uh, I know I shouldn't. Feel so bad after that. :x But I will try to, chill chill and speak softly! :)

I don't react like this in normal talking! Seriously! I am not emotional people *sometimes I will be, but not everytime!* :P

This is the best class I ever had. :D And I have enter a very fabulous college and get to know awesome people! Hehehehe.

p.s. Awesome but still, A S S I G N M E N T. Gonna start working tonight! :P


Signing off,
,

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.