Friday, May 20, 2011 +


hello readers!

As I wish, the 200th post of my blog is about .. Me and my dear's 2nd year anniversary! ♥ Teehee.

Maths class today, lecturer give us some questions to do. And she also mentioned it is "individual work", no discussing please. It is the question we have learned in this 1 and a half month, and some basic one. Well, I only manage to do 4 questions out of 20 by myself. -__- And, Whenever I face some difficult maths that I can't solve it, first person who come to my mind is my previous tuition teacher, Mr. Tai. How nice if he were there. :(

Class ended at 12pm, time zoom so fast! Can't wait to celebrate this special day! :) 20th of May ♥

Credits to my hubby x)

Angry birds! Our favorite. :D


US ♥

Played Need for speed in my dear's house. It was fun and nice! Much better than real driving! HAHAHA. *Han hong will say I violent again if he saw this* LOL!

Mid Valley for lunch! We decided to celebrate our special day in Garden. The very romantic place! Hehe :D

We reach there around 2.30pm, the set lunch is not available already. :(

*Uh, uh, what to order?*

While waiting our food,






Peace!


-_-"

And, finally our food was here! P: Time to yum!

The best spaghetti I ever had.


So delicious!

Slizzing T-bone steak, not really that nice but acceptable. :)


Was really full, both of us share the food. I finished all the spaghetti. Love the taste! :P


Staring the sky.

Retarded me.


Love the focus! Hehe :D

My hubby ♥

While waiting the bill,

My dear's face looks so sharp! Skinny! x)

Oops! Tee-hee! ;P

Oh, the bill.

So expensive. Not so worthy because we actually order the wrong thing. Shouldn't order the steak! Regret! ;(


Silly US. x)

I hope the time stop here forever, ♥.

Lastly,

HAPPY 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US! ♥
I love you very much, Mr. Lee.
You will not stop loving me, I know. I will do so. ♥

I am engaged to Lee Kai Sin! :)
I want to marry you on the 20th of May, in the future.
♥ ♥


p.s. Going for the 5 hours driving lesson tomorrow! SO NOT EXPECTING. :(

Signing off,

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.