|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Sunday, June 5, 2011 +
I really feel so so so so so regret to cut my hair today! And I feel so so so so so regret to say yes when the hair stylist asked me, "layer your hair?". -__- And layer = cut short. It came out an effect like this .. I will show you before and after. Before. I miss my previous hair length, so much! :( After. So now, I looks like a freaking aunty. With the really SHORT hair, and super wavy hair ends. Stupid fringe! @#$%^^%&*&$#@ Just let time pass by, doesn't want to sad for it anymore. Too many happy things will come later on! :D Just let my hair grow longer please, please! So far, too free. Bought another magazine to waste my time, ![]() CLEO. And in the article, "nail it", I got to know a new collection by Kate Perry. O.P.I Shatter! I like it so much! Love at first sight okay, ;) A really very special type of nail polish I ever seen! I think I am gonna got one for myself for birthday present if I got $! It cost RM59. I will go search shop by shop, hope there is discount *dream on*. But it really cost me to HELL la! One nail polish only -__-" Take a look! ![]() O.P.I Silver Shatter ![]() O.P.I Shatter Collections ![]() This is the effect after applying it. Special enough aye?! It crack itself, dry fast. And here is a video for it, it is the best tutorial I've found. :D This person is good in applying nails! She got the best shatter effect. Be patience, wait for it to load okay! (: Let's hope Santa pass by tonight and brought this for me. Although it is not Christmas. *dream on* Tee-hee. :D Chloe, I can't control my dream, you see. (: p.s. I am done with my assignment! I am going to submit my first assignment in my lifetime tomorrow! x) Signing off, Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment