Sunday, May 29, 2011 +


hello readers! Sorry for not updating so many days, but still, I did my promise to update right? :D

26/5/2011 @ Sunway Pyramid

This is actually our class outing, but few people attended. Still, we enjoyed ourselves very much! Kai Chia drive his pretty Vios to my house around 10am, picked me and my hubby, then we are heading to Sunway Pyramid! The first thing I do when I arrived is to check-in in foursquare! Then, start camwhoring around!

I miss Sunway Pyramid so much! How long I've not been there already :( I think since my last year birthday!

But, still the same. HAHA!

After few minutes, Nandha is finally here! :P


With dear ♥

Then when everyone arrived, Kenny wish to have Sushi King as breakfast, so all of us went to Sushi King! Yeah, it was YEARS ago I never enter any branch of Sushi King already LOL! Everyone is very hungry, especially Mervyn! He non-stop eating ever since he sat down.

My dear's fav! ♥




My superstar Kenny Lock! :D

*Kenneth says, Wasabi is too spicy, I better not to challenge anymore. x( *

Mervyn is the one who wearing the red tee! He is really very hungry. x)

Another superstar Kenneth Cheng! ;)

After having our breakfast, we went for Archery! Oh, no, I am not playing. Only few of the gentlemen are playing! Have a look! :P


Oh, my superstar so cool! ;P

Nandha is awesome too!

Vinesh is very focusing!

What a sweet smile from Mervyn to my camera (:

I wonder which genius did this. :O

Posing, posing, posing!

Looks a bit weird ehs?! LOL.

While they are playing archery, Kenneth, Seng Poh, my hubby and me went for POOL.



So handsome, kan?! :P

Expert 1.

Expert 2.

Failed to be expert 3. ==

But at least, I got this one to the hole! HEHEHE.

Next stop! Ice skating! Finally! The part I've been waiting for so long! (:



Kenny's middle finger spoiled the photo! ><

Proud to have a photo with my superstar! :D :D
*he looks like superstar and I looks like a fans right?!*

Left, Seng Poh, Right, Kenneth.
The expert 2, and 1 (:

Looks alike ehs?! :P

Failed la YOU! HAHAHA!

While waiting the cleaning section to be done,

CAMWHORE!


Painful right? :x



Oops, HAHA!

Superstar looks cool always (:

After half an hour, it's time to .. ICE SKATING!!

While entering.

Nandha's pretty foot! :$

Kai Chia's big foot! :O

And everyone is busying to put on their ice skate shoes!

DONEEEE!

Nandha can't used to it at first, but at last, HE DID IT, very well! And the beginners, Kenneth, Seng Poh and Kenny did well too. Only me and my hubby, skating slowly slowly! Oh my, damn embarassing! :S At least we didn't even fall for once! Teehe.

We skate for 1 and a half hour. Everyone of us are super hungry! Especially Nandha!

Kenny is promoting his NIKE's shoe!

While leaving ... -.-

*coughs*!!

* Nandha says, Oh, die die die! Kai Sin die!! *

Went Pizza Hut for our tea time! Eddy Soo joined us, SO LATE. At least he joined, but all activities are over! LOL.

Seriously love my camera so much! :D

Eddy's beloved!

And here comes the food! Finally! x)
Mushroom soup! P:

Beef pepperoni!

Hawaii Chicken? :3

Dear's production! :/

And I took their photo when they are very focusing in the lyrics of Piano on the wall and don't even know I taken their photo! HAHA!

Kenny.

Kai Chia.

Eddy, with his beloved.

Seng Poh.

Kenneth.

Mervyn!

And the MAN, Vinesh.

Our last activities is to .. SHOPPING! And we decided to go Asian Avenue. :D


Nandha is doing exercise, keep it up bro! :P

3 of them in the right hand side is exercising! It's not easy, please don't learn! x)

I bought a new handbag for myself and Kenny bought 2 boxes of Final Fantasy's puzzle. Fans fans! (:

Last stop, Mini Toons!

EW. I saw shit -.-

Mervyn's favourite! I should have bought this! xP

Have a very fun day for our class trip! I looking VERY forward for the next outing! You guys are awesome :) ♥

27/5/2011,

Went for driving test. Raining in the early morning, and the centre people decided to start on the road section first. And yeah, I waited in the hall for 3 hours, 3 hours! Doing nothing inside except WAITING & WAITING. Me and my hubby fall sleep for awhile too. (:

After 3 hours, finally it's our turn. I am number 63, he is number 64. Oh yeah, I think I am very tension. I failed on the road because I didn't put down the hand brake, awesome right?! Well, when the Sir tell me, "dah gagal la moi", I feel very down suddenly. And he send me back to the actual place, I was like .. in the car for 2 minutes only? Such a failure la me -.-". Next, went for uphill section. FAILED TOO! Did a very stupid, ridiculous mistake ever. When the sir already mentioned I can continue, "boleh jalan", I put down my hand brake first!! OH MY GOD. -_______-" And the car went backward. Awkward! FAILED, FAILED!! The sir say, "apa la, panggil kamu jalan, kamu jalan backward pula. -.-"

That moment, I really feel I am so useless. Feel damn down! But luckily my dear is with me. Cheering me up ♥ And also thanks to those people who asked me not to give up, thank you! (:

Went yam cha with Yee Lim in the same day also, laughed at me! Stupid him. Zz. Well, all my friends is supporting me, it's only my parents do not.

This coming Friday is my last chance to get driving license. If I failed again, means I got no fate in driving. Dad and mum will force me to give up! So, just wish me luck. (: I hope I can do it also.


28/5/2011 @ Viva Home Mall

Went to Viva Home Mall to see some furniture for our new house. And yeah, we bought a bedroom set for Adam from Little World Furniture.

COOL right? (:

Adam will like it when he grow bigger. And well, I spotted a bed frame, but it's super expensive. Got to give up on that, TT. Got nothing for our new house after walking for 5 hours! Wasting my sleeping time. LOL!

29/5/2011, TODAY!

Dad and mum bought a new dining table today, and finally I've found a very nice bed frame for my new room. Hope to make order asap! (:

From 5pm till 9pm, very tiring day. And semester break is totally over! And primary school, secondary school are having their holidays! Happy holidays people! ♥

p.s. I am too lucky to have you! ♥

Signing off,

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.