|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, June 3, 2011 +
Guess why am I so happy today?! If you stalk my Facebook you will know it. Yeah, I passed my driving test after 6 months processing. Usually people took 1 or 2 months, but me and my dear are extraordinary one, we took 6 months! Finally we can leave it with a full stop now. :D Let's see how I actually passed it. (: *enlarge to see clearly* A night before my driving test, I actually did some stupid thing to motivate myself to pass. HAHA! Don't laugh okay. I am not driving expert! I wrote down all the steps in my notebook too, uphill, parking, three point turn. Yeah, I am too tension. :( And I specially HIGHLIGHTED the HAND BRAKE part. The first time I failed all because of hand brake. So, I'll make sure myself never did the same mistake again. And yeah, whenever I change gear, it reminds me of the hand brake so .. NO MISTAKE IN HAND BRAKE TODAY! I am number 29 today, I am the 9th person who went for the uphill today. So far, everyone passed uphill from number 21 to 29. That moment, I really afraid I will be the first one who failed today. Luckily I am not xD During the parking, I actually did something wrong. I think I turned the steering wrongly? And my dear from far far away looking, he shake his hand. Then I was like.. "oh! wrong already! do it again!" I was really lucky today, cause my dear was there shaking his head. If not, I will definitely failed parking today -__-" Till just now, I still not so believe that I actually passed my driving test. Cause it was a very scary, nervous, excited adventure ever in my life. - -" On the way back to my driving centre, there is a very pretty girl who in the same car with us. She asked my dear are we brothers and sisters, oh my god, again?! Why everyone always think that we are brothers and sisters but not couple?! O.O And well, when we told her we were couple, end up the same thing people will say, "good la, husband and wife's look!". Always! I am gonna change my spec frame, so that I will looks like her girlfriend than her sisters. :D Yet, still very happy, passed my driving test after 6 months! 4 months of driving lesson, 16 hours. I am so-not-free. :x And, have to look of our house's new baby! SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB! Got it free from Miva Creation cause we have bought a lot of furniture there. :P And also my bed frame, although it is not my love one. But acceptable. >< I just being too fastidious, got scolded by my mum. Just hope there won't be too many things that I dislike in my room cause of my smart dad and mum. Really so in love with Android! Android is the best. iPad is so-not-needed in our house anymore! HAHAHA! And, and, and! Damn happy there is someone owning me a chatime drink & sweet. You know who you are! Thanks for motivating me! ♥ (: p.s. 3rd of June, a day I shall remember in my life. (: Signing off, Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment