|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Sunday, June 12, 2011 +
Picture was taken on .. someday when I am really bored. I need to scream. WHAT THE HELL YEAH. I lost my P sticker! After few minutes, something came into my mind, and I know where did I left it already. In the book that I borrowed last week from the library. When I putted it in, I actually expected I will forget to take it out! LOL! And I keep on reminding myself, must take out ah, must take out ah! Oh yeah now, see what happened. I hope the book, and the STICKER are still there. I want the JPJ logo in the P sticker! Do you people realize some car's P sticker do not have a JPJ logo? Yeah, that's why I bought it from JPJ. Gahh, just hope that it is still there. Have to sacrifice my sleeping time tomorrow morning to find it back. Who to blame? ME. I was reading back Shen Yi's blog oldest post. I saw the 2009 me, HAHAHA. It was really damn funny. Perhaps I still look the same? And I keep on reading the old posts. I miss those days so badly, aww. Time flies :o But time no return. Let's just look forward for our life! :D Still, I MISS YOU ALL. With all my heart ♥ p.s. It is dear Monday again, happy school reopen day people! (: Signing off, Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment