|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, June 18, 2011 +
hello readers! I am going to tell a lot story today in my blog about these days. Skipped Malaysian studies today, woke up at 12pm. Having movie marathon from 12pm onwards cause mum just signed up the Astro On Demand! Too many movies is waiting for me :P I will just slightly elaborate it, cause I am really lazy to blog today. Forgive me okay? (; 15/6/2011! Firstly, I would like to show you all my baby brother's result. Teehees. His result! Spot on the D. See how many days he attended to school ONLY. x) Now you know why he got D for writing already? HAHA. 16/6/2011! Steamboat @ Ma guoli's house! While cooking (; Kenneth is challenging the angry birds! Food are really to be served, just waiting for the spicy soup, they called it as 四川火锅. :D My favorite - Meatballs! Looks like I am travelling at somewhere right? :P ♥ Let me introduce, this is Mr. Ma Guo Li. (: So in love... Yaaaammmm Sheeeennggg!! And what happen to Kenneth is .. he is drunk, but he said he is not. We said, "Drunk people will always say they are not drunk". HAHA! Comment about the steamboat! Delicious but kinda oily, not really that spicy. But seriously, nice! I can't imagine a man can actually cook! Proud of my classmate, Ma Guo Li! Yeah, he is from China ;P They are friendly so much I guess? They keep on forcing my dear to drink. And well, he did, just a little lil bit and his face and neck is really red. Do it prove he is a good man for not drinking at all? x) After the meal, all the guys disappear very fast, and everything left on the table. Well, just while Kenneth is napping in their room, I washed all the plates, bowls, and cups! I feel so satisfied. Cause I had the lunch free :o thanks for the steamboat yooo! Then! My dear sent himself home that day. My first ride! Heheheeee ♥ Look at my dear, he is so concentrating in driving. x) Kenneth send to me to office. My mum told me that she already told dad about my relationship status. So yeah, my dad know that I have a boyf. Surprisingly, he didn't nags me or angry or scold me at all. He just ask me don't focus too much on THIS BOYFRIEND. Maybe he wants me to date more. But no worries, I won't do that. Hahahaha!! Went Mid Valley cause dad want to buy his phone and mum want to buy her laptop, and I am just following for .. FUN. xD Tried Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt, My love, chocolate chips! P: My mum like it so much, but I still feel the taste very weird. Still feel that Trutti Frutti is the best frozen yogurt I ever ate. (: 17/6/2011! Friday class @ UCTI Reached very early there cause Kai Chia picked me up at 8.30am and class is at 10.30. He the most discipline man I ever met! :o Went cafeteria and have our breakfast there. And look who we see in the early morning, SONY? HAHA! Credits to my HUBBY. ♥ Yeah, Han Hong and Kenny. Playing Ping Pong in the early morning. Very sporty! Red Bull. Mathematics class! I wonder why mathematics are going harder and harder and the formulae.. as many as the star above the sky. -.- But still, I AM WORKING HARD FOR IT! Someone doesn't do like me, he just camwhore during the class. You know who right? (: FYI, just in case you don't know who I mean. Look at this picture, the answer is in the calculator! :P After class ended, I went to Xiao Qian's house, visit visit her pretty house. Her house is exactly my dream house. But too bad, mine are not like hers. D: She drive me to the Giant, Puchong to take video for our drama. The scene is about 3 bad students do something bad to the their chancellor. My writing sucks, I ever spelled the Chancellor wrongly! HAHA! So cuteeeeeeeee ♥ Professional camera, you see?! My dream car! It's Jordan's Ford Fiesta. Damn cooool right? :P America Degree Transfer Programme. Did I spelled it wrongly? The bad students! HAHA See what the cutie did when the leader is explaining to her what to do. Hehehe. xP First take, Second take, Third take, Fourth take! It's really not easy to be an actor. -.- During our break! Pee on the car? Look clearly! :P Rubbing everything off from his car, we used chalk to draw on his car. But too bad, can't rub off the scar on his car :( Finally finished! Okay, and it's time to drive everyone's car! I drive Kenneth's manual and round round round around the car park. And I ever tried the Ford Fiesta, it's the first AUTO car I drove. Loving AUTO's car. Freaking hate manual seriously -.- Not going to drive Manual car out to the road. :x And this is the picture Jia Hao trying to drive. x) Okay, very satisfied. Finished my post! Stay tuned for the following posts. Most probably it will be my birthday post. Hehehe (; ♥ Good night readers! Have a nice SUNDAY. p.s. I have an exam briefing on Monday, and having writing test. Not a wonderful Monday at all. :( Signing off, ![]() Labels: College life, Dining, Friend Loves ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment