Saturday, June 25, 2011 +

hello readers!

I will start what I wanted to say now. Very lazy to blog nowadays x) Firstly, sorry for the picture quality, I know I bought a sucks phone. HEHE.

24/6/2011! After class, we went to cafeteria for lunch. Then we planned to go home, but we saw this competition is going on in the foyer. And Kenny, Nandha, Kenneth and my dear is taking part in it. It is about to draw anything to the poster they provided. 

And you get a chance to win an Inspiron 14R! Why not? 

By the way, I am not taking part because I want to concentrate in playing the sims 3. Teehee :D 

While they are drawing, 



Let's hope one of them won the laptop kkk (;

25/6/2011! Malaysian studies day, don't feel like leaving my bed in the early morning. :( But it is fun to go to college and meet everyone. Especially,

Stanley Loh! The very cute one! :P

Mervyn's T-shirt is very COOL. (;

My *driver*, he were the discipline man I said in the previous post. :P

All time favourite, the international fingers. -.-

And, happy birthday to the birthday girl! 
 
The one who in the left hand side. Happy sexay 18th! 

After class, went off to lunch with the very smart one :D And thanks for letting me drive your *beloved wife*. I will improve my skill very fast if you let me drive every Saturday (; 

Solar Pot @ Sri Petaling, 
Beef Ramen! 

Then, Tutti Frutti time! 
Better than Moo Cow Frozen Yogurt damn lots! xD

The retarded one. :x

Sucks in focusing, my phone.

Free advertising for Tutti Frutti :P

Best frozen yogurt ♥ ♥

Using the smart or retarded's phone! (;

A picture with the smart and retarded one. Teehee (: 

*That is all for today* Those prefect in high school always say this when assembly dismiss. Miss it so much right now, and how long I never sing the national anthem already? Very very long ago. Hehe.

Stop here today! Stay tuned for the next post. Goodbye readers! 


Signing off, 
Justine Bella! 




Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.