|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, August 13, 2011 +
hello readers! It is the first day of ghost festival, well, yes, I am freaking scared. Not to say, I 100% believe in it, and also 100% not believe, just 50 50%, that is why I still feel scare. Firstly, I would thank you Stanley Loh Wee Hou to always remind me about what today is, and those people in Facebook posting all the WHATSOEVER status that advice people do wear what colour shirt or don't, and what should do or not to. How good if I can persuade myself that I actually don't believe in this type of thing. but crap, I can.. not. Okay stop the creepy topic, let's begin my post. Yesterday, my dear say brother gang is going to have dinner gathering, I was like ... so so so so so expected because long time no see and one of my brother have a new girlfriend! (you people will know who is it later!) Which means I get to call "ah sou" finally! :P But before the dinner, around 4 to 6pm, it is raining heavily and make everywhere jam like there is no tomorrow. I know how the driver feel although I am not driving yet. :x Wai Keat used half an hour from Taman Desa to my house, it was quite long, ha. Thanks to the rain okay! And I am still rushing for Malaysian Studies folio -.-! Then we decided to have our dinner at Sri Petaling, it is near for everybody especially ME. Teehee ;) We walked from the head to the tail of the street, still don't have any idea what to eat. And lastly, I give an idea to have our dinner at "Herbs & Spies", which is a half-western restaurant. And look at what we ordered, Credits to Mr. Lee (: Banana Split Ice Cream! Yuuuum P: Black Pepper Chicken, *recommended*. Hailamniese Chicken (not sure of the name), but also not bad. Not as delicious as black pepper chicken la ha. x) After eating, Yoong Meng and Hao Ran is having the most cleanest plate contest, and let's see who win :P what would you say? Lame right?! Lmao! A kiss from him to him. ♥ I am son of the lamp, oh oh oh. If I am not mistaken, he forgot to take his medicine yesterday, he is super super hyperactive last night! LOL! And... and.. Caught YOU! My very pretty ah sou! Have a look ;) As sweet as ants.. x) Individual picture time! ♥ Ng Boon Loong. Yee Wai Keat. Lai Jing Ren. Soo Hao Ran. (I didn't know my camera can do this pretty effect out! hehe) Ooi Yoong Meng. as a monitor? Laugh my lung out seriously! - End of the individual photo part- And here come the bill. I will visit it again someday. :) Dear & I ♥ My dear's favourite ♥ ♥ Group photo :D everyone looks freaking HIGH. ha. ha. Lastly, have a look of my company logo for ITA assignment! I draw it by using Microsoft Word 2007. It is compulsory -.- Is a MUST. Got no choice, but I didn't imagine that I can draw out something like this by using word. How amazing word is! Look at the aeroplane, nice right? ha.ha. Thanks to my dear! Always the pro one in drawing. x) But idea from me okay! I guess he will do a better one than mine. ♥ And the ITA really make me Signing off, ![]() Labels: Brother Gang Gathering x, Dining |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment