Wednesday, August 17, 2011 +


I am very depressed, feeling very very upset.

I AM FREAKING DOWN RIGHT NOW. 
I actually plan to update about Sunday and yesterday, but too bad, even blogger upload system is bullying me.
Accept the facts.

Why must I waiting for the photo to load? 
And my internet connection is fucking slow? 
57 photos take 3 hours to load?! 
Because I don't accept the facts. 
I do whatever I want, that is so wrong. 

I really feel so tired that I can just lay on the bed and sleep till the next day. Why do I need to make myself like.. so freaking tired?

Deep deep inside my heart, deep, very deep. My heart start to complain to me, but I just ignore it and tell it never mind.

My heart is very tired.

I NEED TO REST.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.