Monday, August 22, 2011 +

Hello dearest readers! How you do you do lately? I am recover from my sadness. Everyday sad, sad, sad. I also feel myself very annoying. But thank you my baby that always be there for me - Yeo Shen Yi, lots of love for YOU again! 

I am going to post everything I wanted to post last week as I am really lazy to wait blogger to load up the 57 pictures one by one :x and I decided to cut down several to make it fast. The picture quality that I uploaded in blog after I enlarge it, I think most probably is my camera megapixels problem. Time to spot for another new one if I have $. Hate to see the blurry blurry thing in my photos. :x Currently, not thinking of buying any yet. Luckily there is also no new launch camera. HAHA! 

Still, dreaming for my Samsung Galaxy S II. I have compared it with HTC Sensation, I guess Samsung Galaxy S II is a way better than HTC Sensation, *for my opinion only*. x) 

I will be starting my post about last Sunday. 14/8/2011! I know it is very late for me to update, yet, as an "efficient" blogger, I must still update this. :P

Last Sunday, my dear called me up say he got car from his dad and he is coming to pick me up to jalan jalan! Was damn damn damn excited. First time my dear come to my house and pick me out for jalan jalan! He say his sister need to cut her hair. Was really HAPPY. 

Then, we send her sister to salon to cut her hair. So pretty her after a haircut and she slim down so much compared with last time. ADMIRE SO MUCH! D:  Next stop, we went IOI Mall for lunch. Decided to eat Pizza Hut! The cheapest and delicious one P: I didn't eat because I am going back home to eat my mummy's bak kut teh that day. :) 

In pizza hut, 

 my Carlorino's! *random*
 Dear and ..
 the epic me. Stanley says that -.-
 Cousin & sister :)
 A very funny guy :)


To be honest, I cropped the side in the photo which can see my huge arms. Oh my, I almost faint when I saw my huge arms in the photo. And it motivate me so much so slim down. -__- hope I can do it lol. 
 picture of the day - the driver! :P 

The 2nd post of today, 16/8/2011 to Low Yat trip.  
The main reason I went Low yat is because I was looking for a pendrive. Feeling weird right? Go for a place so far, sitting LRT Monorail those stuff to there, just because of a pendrive?! HAHA. You all will know why one day if you saw my pendrive. :D and I also bought headphone, that is my second target. 

okay, let picture do the talking now! 
 Gary and Shiva, the 2 cute guy :) 
 damn cool, but remember, credits to who yeah. x)
 failed shot, don't know who took this. LALALALA :P
 you guys know what type of person he is already right? So, yeah. 
 Epic! Epic! What is epic actually? ._.
 I am going with 7 guys, and I am the only girl. 
*I have 7 bodyguard you know! Don't try to rob me! HAHAHA*
 Funniest pair in the world! 
 best modeling award goes to ... them!
 He is like my brother, very helpful brother!
 good brother! 
 hardworking is the word I will use to describe them.
 
 Gary! the cutest penguin in the world 

we also went lot 10 for lunch,

 it is here! with variety of food. 

his smile was the best laaaaa. believe me, haha!
the one who craving for a bowl of pan mee, eyes always focus on food. =P
 mua chi.
 something related to beef, beef and beef. 

 YUMMY. 
 last photo before leaving lot 10 and heading the Low Yat. 

on the way to Low Yat, something happened to my Hello Kitty crocs! D: The ribbon dropped out. damn heartache, very heartache! I immediately buy a super glue next day to try to paste it back. 
 pity my little shoe. x( 

nothing much happened on the following days, until Saturday. 20/8/2011! Stanley and Hanhong created an event to play badminton in MBA on Saturday. Of course, I am joining! as I am so "sporty" right? x) and I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to Kok Han Hong for fetching me here and there nowadays. TRULY FROM MY HEART. thank you brother, I owe you a breakfast/lunch/dinner okay :) 

okay back to topic, we went there straight away after class. and here is some photo before the class end. 
the wonder woman! woohoo! 
perfect shot I ever did! Muahaha x) 
KAMI 
Kenny with hello kitty! 

did not take much picture when playing cause were really enjoy in the game. and the following picture will be the last picture of that day.
ugly me, super ugly :( 

22/08 
was the best Monday of semester 2. because the time zooooming damn fast! and not really that tired. 
Monday that full of jokes, and SOMETHING. well, and I know I am still that talkactive in class. hah! 

and I hope my friends around are HAPPY. Happy, happy, okay? :) 

p.s. Done with my post! Time for FACEBOOK! :D 


Signing off,
Justine Bella! 

Labels: , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.