|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, September 10, 2011 +
hello readers! Full stop of my wonderful weekend, with attending to Malaysian Studies, go for lunch, have family gathering at night. That is all? -.- Actually I hope for something special today or tomorrow. But I think it is I want to go Volkswagen Malaysia Das Auto Show very very super super extremely extremely BADLY! :'( It is super near to my house, (driving distance only). I actually planned to walk there, but, it was really FAR. I don't know how long will it take me to reach there. I guess it is time for me to give up :/ My mum just advised me not to go, because tomorrow will be more long long long queue than what I saw today! Okay, so fine. Cannot see the real one, I see ON THE ROAD one! xD Not bad idea right? If I miss the car, I can just on my laptop and enter www.volkswagen.com.my. :D Desperate enough right? I really praying so hard, pray pray pray that my dad kena TOTO! I know, I know the probability of kena TOTO. x( Just let me have this dream okay? And! Talked about dream. OMG! I have a damn nice dream last night. I dreamt that my dad and mum actually planned to get me a car! They give me a surprise that bring me to the car showroom and test drive the car! Guess what that car is? HAHAHAHA. The brand new Myvi! It proves that I didn't dream too over. HAHAHA! Extremely happy in my dream! Hope it would come true one day. :) I think everyone have a dream car right? Me too! *FYI, this post is all about .... MY DREAM CAR. :D Most of you who viewed this post might think that my dream is so 不切实际, but let me ask you, what is the definition of dream? Dream is a relaxation for our mind while thinking of things that we can't get but wanted to get. And I feel so HAPPY now! :D Go on with my topic! My number 1 dream car - GOLF GTI. Why? Golf GTI is so attractive! Will never forget how I fall in love with it. I still remember that day, my dear is driving the very old Saga manual, he is up to gear 5, 70km/h, the Golf GTI passes by is like ...5 seconds, we can't even see it butt at all. My first impression towards it is .... VERY POWERFUL. When I find out more about it, I finally know what GTI is. I know the exterior is not that special, but.. the POWERFUL of Golf GTI says it all. ♥ This will be in FIRST place in my ♥. Crazy enough right me? x) His good looking! :) Side view. Front view. Back view. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Interior of Golf GTI. FOREVER PERFECT LOOKING. ;) My number 2 dream car - Mini Cooper. I will only accept YELLOW color for this car. Because I love YELLOW! x) This is not the main character of this post, so I just searched 2 photos for it only. Heheh. ♥ Front View Interior of Mini Cooper. My number 3 dream car - Beetle. Also YELLOW only! Why YELLOW? Because I always think, if you buy something, why not you get a special one instead of simple one? Those people who feel that is ugly, is always the special-est among ALL. :) People call it as 甲虫车, very cute right! x) YELLOW everywhere! :P What will it looks like if it is in pink? I will show you! :P Barbie as the theme. ♥ Pinkish enough. I know I have too many dream cars, just like I have a lot of bags in my wardrobe. Same concept, x) Because I loved them! ♥ People sayang their car the most, I will be the one who sayang all my bags the most. Bags is the most important things to me. :) Back to reality, JUSTINE LOH! If back to reality, I won't have so many choices :/ Maybe I have many but I only focus on 2! x) 1st - Saga FLX. Why? My dad loves Saga FL. :/ And it is cheaper than Volkswagen, the newest model than Saga FL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :P Side View. Back View. *Sorry, I accidentally deleted the front view of the car and lazy to upload it back. HEHE* Interior of Saga FLX. 2nd - Brand New Myvi. It looks not bad if you change your view towards it. Now I feel it looks not bad with white color. :P Oh yes! I drove my mum's Estima few days ago. One words describe it all - STRESS! Plus AHHH behind. -.- If I have another chance .... I will not drive again lol. x) I AM FREAKING DESPERATE TO CARS NOW! Yes, you are right Joel Chia! p.s. Are you serious? Monday is coming again! Signing off, Justine Bella! ♥ Labels: My Favorite Items In life |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment