Thursday, December 15, 2011 +

Hello readers! I am back, I am back! And I've finally successfully changed my blog header and background. Guess what, it took me for more than 3 days, and today for uploading ONLY took me from morning 11am till 2pm, which is NOW. See how 'efficient' blogger is right? -_-

I always came back with very long post, but let me tell you a good news! Today post will be the shortest among all the long long post. Too lazy to take photo nowadays :/ 

10th Dec 2011 @ Mid Valley Megamall!

Went Mid Valley with parents. We took around 1 hour to get a parking space -.- so crowded! But, kinda worthy! The Christmas decoration in Mid Valley is nice! But I believe it won't be as nice as pavilion, times square etc shopping mall right? :) 

What I want to say is .. the whole mid valley filled with Christmas feel and my mum's favorite Christmas songs! Pictures tell you everything okay. 



 So cute penguin! (Y)

 Huge Christmas tree! 

 The maze. 


 Looks so matured right?! HAHAHAHA.

Some people even say that she is the older sister and I am the youngest :P
Didn't know I actually look so YOUNG eh! Hehehe. 

 My silly dad. Suddenly stick to me for photo! x) 

 Guess what? It is my mum's first Chatime! She finally tried it! OH BOY. So nice! 

 The south court decoration. Nice as usual :)


 Both of them were as sweet as sugar! Always kiss in the car.. EW. I told my mum that me and my dear didn't even goodbye kiss in the car also! LOL. 



 #01

 #02 I still look younger right? THANK YOU! 

Then, we went Memory Lane. Actually we just passed by, and we bought some cute Christmas hat! 

 Cute enough right! HAHAHAHAH 

 I am a fat lady -_- 

We wore the Christmas hat and walk all around in Mid Valley. People were staring at us like.. ALIEN. o.o Who cares?! HAHAHA. Camwhore in the car, got influenced by *someone*. 


 OOPS. *SHY*. 

 My dad and mum set it as wallpaper in their phone and even iPad. Nice shot isn't? 


We also bought some decoration stuff to decorate our house. ;) This is the first year I got a Christmas tree in my house! Damn haaaaappie! x)



Oh, holly, I like this crap. Hahaha! 

Will stop here. Some photos are not in my laptop yet :/ Let's see whether I'll update or not. HAHA. Just stay tuned! :) 


Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.