|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Sunday, October 30, 2011 +
hello readers! It have been A MONTH. Time flies right? I have abandon my blog for A MONTH. Very sorry to my blog, and to the readers who click in my blog but see nothing. haaaah. Okay so now, I am gonna talk about my whole month life. One by one okay! :) I leave my blog since 18 of September. Of course, there were some reason which really make me fed up of taking photo and updating my blog. But since it is hidden for a month.. let's make it be Start my blog post from 27 of September, it was Tuesday. You all know what, my Research method lecturer have leave to US for some course there. Was sad that we got to have a replacement lecturer -.- and the timetable totally changed. Only 2 hours class on Tuesday and Wednesday?! Wtf? All the way to college just 2 hours class? Tiring of jamming every morning to class seriously.. -_- But also, due to the changes of timetable, I got extra time to visit to.. SCOTT GARDEN Went there just for Chatime okaaaaay. Sorry, Chatime freak here! :P And before that was rushing IT Application assignment in lks's house, he is such a good helper. lolol. and see what I saw ... A SUPER WINDY BIG BIG FAN! love this fan so much la, damn awesome. Damn windy la! hahahhaa. Chatime! as usual, mango smoothie. always my love. (Y) as usual, always the roasted milk tea tambah pearl. his all time favorite. x) and thank you for .. the apologize pig. Please say thank you that I forgiven you, MY PIG ♥ hahahahahahahhahahaa.. A day to Kuchai Lama boutique. Sorry I have forgotten when is it, forgive me :P Went to Lavishe boutique in Kuchai Lama with Kee shin, Duke and my pig ♥ Love this boutique. The interior design was so nice and awesome. Have a look! pretty dresses and blouses. nevertheless! Even the clothes hanger also awesomely pretty! Like like like. but end up I buy nothing okay. it was so expensive there. Kee shin bought a short pants for herself. *Her boyfriend paying for her* damn admire! :( After she and her boy leave, me and my pig continue walking the whole street and entering all the boutique there. Bought 1 short pants from F Block and 1 skirt from Aurora fashion, the shirt there was really nicer than those I see in Mid valley. I swear I will buy my new year blouse somewhere else than mv. ;) 4 of October, went IOI mall with Kee Shin and her boyf and the pig. Don't wanna to mention about the pig anymore, let me replace it with ♥ okay? EASIER. :D Lunch at Bar B Q plaza. Thanks to both of them teach us how to eat Bar B Q. Me and ♥ only went there for once, we don't even know adding butter is better adding the 'pig oil piece' hahah! and FOC for the butter. WHY NOT! :P Still remember this was the day three of us pakat to wear heels to college. Was high high heels ya. We were taller than everyone that day! FUN. lololol. What I did between 5 of October 2011 to 28 of October 2011? Let me tell you what I remember okay. ASSIGNMENT the first thing came into my mind. All of us in the class were rushing the IT Application assignment because the lecturer say he will change the hand in date one week earlier. All of us was stunned after knowing this from lecturer -.- all was still on the way in the assignment. Documentation driving everyone crazy, seriously. At the end, we realized .. omg? 21 of October? Is that the date where we got to submit our Research Method assignment too? DIE. Die. Because I am still blur in the whole assignment. But I won't forget that I used one day to finish the whole assignment. I stayed up till 4am, the class next day is 8.30am. So proud of a PIG that can did this! HAHAHA. Give me a round of applause please xD And about the IT Application assignment. Luckily I started the documentation earlier, and I just stayed up till 2am the night before submission date. Went to school early in the morning and touch up for my IT application assignment. What a sad thing I heard from Han Hong is .. he accidentally deleted his documentation. He have to redo it again, SERIOUSLY A BIG PITY FOR HIM OKAY! FYI .. documentation .. the minimum of pages is 30 - 40, maximum can up to 80 - 90 pages. He really the genius, if this ever happened to me, I definitely cry first then only start a new piece of work. He can still laugh when telling me this, lol. What a optimist :D Printed my whole assignment in college. You people know cost me how much? RM80. RM80!! -.- I printed all colour and per page cost RM1. I have 70 pages and also power point. GAAAAAH. Will never forget about this awesome spending. 24 of October, the further mathematics class test and IT Application presentation for the assignment. Further mathematics test? Fail. IT Application presentation? Fail twice. -_- to those people who know me well, you should know I hate mathematics till the max, and further mathematics is something like add maths. I FAINT I TELL YOU @@. I only know I might get 20 marks out of 100. About the presentation ... sighs. Thanks to my excel and microsoft word, especially access. Don't wanna to talk much about it already. I just want to say, lecturer didn't put much afford in reading my RM80 assignment TT ... my money .. and my afford. well , it is all over . hell yeah . During the Deepavali holidays, me and my mum went to IOI mall. And my mum was pretty kind that day, I bought 3 pairs of shoes and few blouses. *Am I too greedy?* So satisfy! HAHAHA. This is why I always say MUMMY is the best. Teehee. I can't imagine the life without her in my life. Yesterday. ♥ Last day of our Malaysian Studies class. I bet everyone is happy this is finally over. Including me! SUPER HAPPY. xD because there is a plan after class. Which is ONE DAY TRIP TO KLANG! Just to eat the real delicious Bak Kut Teh and ... 30% off Tutti Frutti. FUNNY RIGHT? Drive all the way along to Klang just to eat the 30% discount Tutti Frutti. hahahhahaah. Before leaving the class, ♥ and me. Smile :) Who is taller? Group photo ♥ ♥ Lucky, very, very, lucky to know them as my friend. ♥ a LOVE shape in Hanhong's car! With ♥ We took only 15 - 20 minutes to reach Klang. My mum was like ... "WHAT?! 15 minutes from college to Klang?!" Oh yeah mum, "my friend speed till 120km/h". "You better don't ride his car already, lol." And I said, "no worries mum, he drive super safety one. :D" Prove. 120km/h! First destination, BAK KUT TEH. Klang's bak kut teh is the best, right people? :P P: While eating. Nandha was the cameraman because he is a vegetarian. Pity him seeing us eat but he can't eat :x YAM SENG! Our main destination, TUTTI FRUTTI! :D Everyone, squeeze squeeze squeeze! OH MY GOD. LOOK AT OUR CUP. It is damn cheap! No one cost more than RM20! Guess which is mine? Only cost me RM11. So freaking NICEEEE. Crazy of the 30% discount! lol. Stanley is going to apply one for himself also. Just because her sister wants it. What a good brother weyy. After Tutti Frutti, I feel so damn satisfied with my dear Saturday! Which also motivate me to update my blog. YAY! ♥ Last destination of the day, Jusco Klang. They wanted to watch real steel, but too bad, no seat are available. Gonna go to watch it with dear in coming Tuesday. x) The Jusco in Klang was the second biggest Jusco in Malaysia. Was really a huge mall o.o The biggest Cotton On, Harvey Norman, Padini Concept Store, Jusco I ever seen. Sorry, I was kinda kampung right? HAHAHAHA. Mini Toons, Domokun? Yes, it is Domokun! Credits to Kenny. Harvey Norman, iMac, don't know how many inch -.- Scary big.. End of my wonderful Saturday. Thank you Han Hong for driving all the along from Bukit Jalil to Klang, and from Klang to Bukit Jalil, thanks for sending me home too! Best kind man he is. Thank you for the Klang-rians for bring us to eat the best Bak Kut Teh P: About today, Sunday. Went Mid Valley, shop all alone -.- Wanted to buy a bag since last Friday, and keep visiting the shop but in the end walked out with empty handed. Did the same thing today. What is wrong with me? me is not me anymore, weyy, seriously.. I hate myself for being like this. lol -__- but it is a damn good thing. *My ♥ says, hahaha!* Long time no see right? HELLO! ♥ when there is HELLO in the beginning, there is also GOODBYE in the end. I will stop here today, will update again okay readers. I promise I promise! :P Signing off, Justine Bella! ♥ Labels: College life, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment