|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 +
Hello readers!
First of all, best greetings to everyone,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012! :D
Where you all went for countdown? Must be super fun right? Reading the newspaper next day, the countdown was awesome, firecrackers was real nice, I saw it far away from my 3rd floor living room window. I swear I swear I must go for next year countdown. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. :o
I stayed at home whole night :( but luckily Sook Tim & Shu Qi accompany me whole night long! Thanks loves! ♥ without them, I am gonna be super lifeless the whole night!
Back to topic, I am gonna blog about the day, 2nd of January 2012! Today is so fun :P guess what! First time requested for outings from dad and approved in 1 second. And he also offered to fetch us and Angela there. OH MY? Is that the dad I see in the house everyday? So kind :o
Yeah, asked Angela & Shen Yi and her boyf out for the movie,
THE DARKEST HOUR
the movie I wanted to watch since November I saw the advertisement before watching Twilight Breaking Dawn. I like to watch those tragedy movie so much, and see how they survived in the end. Like 2012, one of my favorite movie :D
Rating for the movie : 3/5
Not bad but, why the handsome one must die in the end? The ending is a bit so.. I don't know how to describe it, but I feel like re-watching it again. LOL! I think because I've missed the most exciting part -_- Went to toilet in that part! Gosh @@!
Before entering the cinema, we line up for almost 10 minutes to buy our lunch.. SO HUNGRY! But not enough time to eat anything already except for.. GSC FOOD that allows us to bring inside. :/
Corn-in-cup. Very yummy! P:
My nuggets. 6 pieces for RM5.20, wow. Expensive enough! -.-
Angela's mum favorite popcorn! It is also my dear's favorite. :)
Before the movie starts.
EAT ALL WE CAN! :P
Then, after the movie end, we walked around.. then I am hungry again. 6 pieces of nuggets I just ate 3 pieces. Can't fulfill my stomach at all. Decided to eat something that can fulfill our stomach :3
And here we are,
Dear's favorite again! SUSHI KING.
So matching! :P
You look at mirror, I look at the camera. FAILED!
Check-in, check-in!
Angela and sister came over to join us.
Concentrating looking the food ♥.♥
And lastly.. we ordered our superb favorite!
♥.♥!
I am so going to eat you!
I am so so so so so so so going to eat you!
While arguing about the Salmon Sushi. Because I suddenly don't feel like eating LOL!
Finished our late lunch. :3 yum yum. Satisfied! Then called up shen yi and waiting her to come and meet us.
KI-CHA! :D
After meeting up, we decided to CAMWHORE with the Christmas decoration in Mid Valley! Hehehe. Guess what, there are all plastic! -.- Including the lion king in the picture below lol.
I looks damn fat in jacket omg x.x!
So, take off the jacket. Oh my god, thighs and face still looks fat! AHHH. Fat disease! :/
So HUGE. But not as huge as we saw in Times Square. :P
FAIL FAIL FAIL TILL THE MAX! I mean me. Spoiled Yeo shen yi's 没有样子的样子hahaha!
She is damn expert in doing this faces already! Hoho!
Giving example to peng yong to show him what is 没有样子的样子, but look at this! The camera doesn't want to focus him also. HAHAHA Superb obvious it is face problem! LOL!
OUR PRETTY LEG! :D
♥
CHI-CAK! :P
Printed. WOW. So fast! So sweet. Ants flooding around my screen! :P
So weird pose :o maybe because I am not there. *WINKS*
♥
Credits to LEE. :)
She didn't know I am posing like this behind her. HAHAHA!
Picture of the day? See who spoiled the picture! -.-
I don't know why I am laughing now HAHAHA. See who copied LKS's pose! HAHAHA xD
US ♥ gila like mad!
Ouch! Pain okay!
Sweet dao ♥
Me and you, ♥
Credits to me, aw. So pretty! :)
My bestie - Ms. 杨胜旖 ♥ I am super correct, right?! :P
Then the most exciting part of the day begins. Not saying goodbye with my bestie okay! What I think is.. I forgotten to hug her when we say goodbye. D:
Received a call from my dear, he ask me to go over and shop with his mum and his sister. OMG x.x I am not well dressed up and hair so messy and paint stupid red color nails, bad impression?! I am so so so so nervous. On the way to Bata, I was like.. combing my hair with my hand then.. pulling my shirt asdfghjkl. Damn nervous. FIRST TIME shopping together :/ When I reached, I don't even dare to enter. How much energy I take myself to enter the shop and say: "Hello Aunty!". Well, her mum is quite friendly and asked me to stay for dinner together, but I got to leave because Angela's dad is coming to fetch us to dinner.
Guess what! I am gonna dress up myself WELL next time no matter where I go. LOLOL.
Next, we went to Scott Garden the Lorong Seratus Tahun for dinner. Penang cuisine! Penang loves! I love eating there but the price is quite O.O. Get what I mean? HAHA.
Oh what is this? :o always accidentally click it with arms.
Not bad. So far I only see this system in Bank. HAHAHA!
After getting WiFi password, all of us were superb busy checking-in and tweeting!
Best 猪肠粉 in KL. Nah, I don't eat one. but my mum say that so, okay.
炒粿条
Quite nice, but not as nice as the Penang one. And it is spicy like HEEEEEELL. -_- I can't finish it because it is really too spicy! Look at the price when you order it, because it has 2 types of 炒粿条, one is with SUPER EXTRA PRAWN that cost RM22.90, another one is normal one which only cost RM8.90. Damn big different right? But honestly, RM22.90 nothing special, just more prawns.
Ice Kacang! My only beverage that I'll order :D Also have 2 types, another one is bigger. I don't remember how much is it already.
ROJAK. I don't eat too hahaha. But they say not bad. Have a try!
Finished everything!
Especially my Ice Kacang! :)
I realized my bag got injured. :( put too many stuffs at the same time.
My sister just had her haircut. How do it looks? HAHAHAHAHA!
Adam with his 25! :D
My stupid sister.
I have an idea when I was taking this photo which is I want my sister face to be in the square! Like how people take those funny photo. Too bad she doesn't give cooperation -.- so FAILED. I am gonna try next time if I am going there again! :P
The decoration is simple and nice. Especially with the square in the middle! HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay, finished my first post of 2012. Let's wait for second one okay? Before that!
HAPPY SCHOOL REOPENING DAY! :)
I still miss high school life. ♥
appreciate yours people!
Will update again very very soon! :D
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥
Labels: Dining, Friend Loves ♥, Outings ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment