Tuesday, December 27, 2011 +

hello readers! I am so gonna update about CHRISTMAS. The most disappointing plan of Christmas is.. I failed to buy green color, and to polish my nail with red and green. MOST FAILED PLAN EVER. :/ but never mind, it is not a big deal. :')

The best festival of a year will definitely be Christmas day. Agree people? :D I wish I am in somewhere which is snowing, but too bad I am living in KL. -.- I also wish to go to Pavilion, Times Square, Sungei Wang those place to feel the crowded feeling, how rock and roll the night is, too bad la, my parents won't allow me to go for any countdown event. So fine.

24th Dec 2011, Christmas Party in the house! Not really expecting for this party, because dad and mum don't allow me and sister to invite friends. HOLLY SAD. They doesn't want to buy too many things and cook too many things. But well, that night, mum cooked too much, we got too many leftovers and it is all in rubbish bin now -_-

It prove that not every single thing adult say is a MUST do thing, sometimes we just respect them and obey what they say. I should have invite my friends, then they won't be a chance for us to waste the foooood! Okay, STOP lol. Talking too much! Picture time!




 #Take 1

 #Take 2

 #Take 3 

 #Take 4

Didn't know Angela is the posing partner of mine. :P hahahaha. And, guess what! I fall down on the Christmas eve TWICE. Twice a day! Never fall down when riding bicycle before -.- Thanks to my beloved dear and sister. Luckily it is not too pain and it doesn't bleed to much. Just that my leg will have an additional tattoo. HAHA. 

Move on, back to house again to eat cake. Uncle Kelvin brought us RT Pastry cake! YUMMM P: 


 Adam is afraid of heights :o he is standing of the chair and his face looks so.. GREEN aye? ;) 

 Me taking photo with everyone. Like the one with Adam. So cute him. x) 

 RED WINE! but my mum doesn't allow me to drink because she say later I drunk already will fall down from bicycle again -.-

then, we went out for bicycle again. It is around 12.03am, still remember so clearly because my sister say it is 12am! oh my god! late to wish someone! so, yeah. 

 Lovin' it 

 Me and my sister. Taking photo in 12am, outside the street :o 

Gassssh, party still not end when we came back AGAIN. It is around 12.45am already. Everyone still looks so semangat -_-! But I feel so sleepy already.

 What an awesome photo that captured by ME. :D 

 Picture of the day, 

SELF-LOVING (PERASAN) PART. ;P




 ?.? 



 adaaaaaaaaaam!



 #Take 1

 #Take 2

 #Take 3

 #Take 4

 #Take 5

 #Take 6 

 #Take 7 with our new member - ADAM! 

 #Take 8 

Party ended around 2am, everyone busy cleaning the house but adam sleeping like a king in the air-cond room. How admire, and I wish I have a brother then can help me do everything. Do not need to carry this and that -.- If I have a child next time, I'll get her a brother. Which means.. I want a sons then daughter. HAHAHA :) 

SLEEPING LIKE A PIG THAT NIGHT. Expecting the outing on the next day. TEEHEE. 

25th Dec 2011 - Outing to Low Yat Plaza & Times Square :) 

Purpose of going low yat - to buy the graphic card dear wanted and what my mum want me to buy. *like writing a subjective question* lol!

My dear finally got enough money to buy his graphic card and also, buy something for me. He promised himself to get both thing at the same time which is the graphic card and something for me, and yesh, he did what he promised himself. PROUD OF YOU hahahaha. 

Reached LRT station and I saw his hand holding something. heh, heh. I curi laughing behind. OH MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT. :P

Which is the bag I've craving for a week. THE BAG, THE BAG, THE BAG!! 
Can't stop smiling after I received this bag. Changed the old bag to new bag immediately when I reached times square. Hahaha.

 Thank you so much dear  :3

The weather is damn hot, holly hot! How much I wish Malaysia is snowing! -.- Reached times square.. like-so-finally

tall and huge Christmas tree in Times Square.



Really so so so thirsty! After meeting up with sister's boy, I asked him to belanja me a drink to thank me for bringing my sister out. HOW GOOD I AM RIGHT?! Bring my sister out to dating eh! ;)

If you know me well, you'll know what drink I've chosen. *winks*

 我和你的背影,真好看 
hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

 Got it right already? Hehehehe, 9 more stamps to go to get a free one!

 All time favorite, CHA-TIME


 Sweet like sugar. 

Then they walk theirs, we walk ours. *translate to Chinese please* me and dear went to low yat and start searching for what we want... walked and walked for few hours.. especially for find cover for my galaxy tab.    Walked around 1 and half hour just to find a pretty cover for galaxy tab! So hard to find ehhh. iPad, iPhone, Samsung galaxy S II cover is all around.. every shop have it. I SWEAR, I SWEAR TO MYSELF! If I got iPhone or Samsung galaxy S II, I will be back and I'll buy 10 covers one day -.- or maybe more! Can't stand for the beauty of those cover ♥.

 What we have bought. Macam go pasar shopping eh. haha.

 Talking in phone with hao ran? 

After this we went to meet hao ran & boon loong in Mr. Teppanyaki. So hungry after walking for so many hours. Finally can sit down and EAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. 

after our lunch, then we walk around in times square, saw a lot of things that I wanted but no money, no ka-ching. -.- I NEED KA-CHING so badly eh! Gonna collect more money and go for shopping ONE SHOT! 

Going back around 6pm, damn packed the monorail station. On the way to the monorail station, see what I've captured. 

 So sweet right? OMG. He looks damn cute!! 

 His teeth same like my dear's one. HEHEHE.


As I said, the monorail damn packed. And those brainless people just keep on pushing, pushing and pushing! Me and my dear got separated just because they push here and there. But luckily I get to go in before the door close. My sister and her boy boy gonna wait for next round, this situation reminds me of the last time me and hau sitting LRT. Same situation happens. HAHAHA! 

Got back home around 8pm, dear fetch me home after we went collect his car at his house. Driving so smoothly that I do not need to worry anymore :D thank you so much for the day! 

 CHOCOLATE?! Present from neighbours. They are just so kind, bought my favorite brand of choc for me! Although there is almond inside but still taste like HEAVEN.

 Cover that I've bought for my tab today, nice? I prefer Spongebob one! Damn nice to touchhhh. 

Not to be forgotten, thank you so much for my dear, accompany me walking in the whole low yat just to find this 2 cases. ♥ 

It is 11pm in the night, I was about to sleep. Suddenly I received a call from mum, she just too lazy to come up.. -_- she say dad wanna to bring us out to SUPPER! I was like.. omg?! SERIOUSLY? Damn happy! It have been a long long time our family never went out for supper. The last time will be the year before adam was born. 4 years! 

We always go to Steven's corner to eat ROTI TISSUE. And this night.. 
We ordered Roti Tissue too. It taste like heaven! SWEET LIKE EATING SUGAR ONLY. 
but still not bad la, miss the taste so much. So many memories flowing in my mind after eating it. 

2011's Christmas is pretty awesome! 
family & love! 

Okay, Christmas mood is all over now. Waiting for 2012 to arrive now! Happy go lucky! :D 

Will update again, going to OUG pasar malam on Thursday night. I MISS PASAR MALAM. Last visit to Pasar Malam is 4 years ago! HAHAHAA. 


Signing off,
Justine Bella! 

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.