Friday, December 30, 2011 +

hello readers. Came here for a short update okay! :D 

Remember I said I am going for OUG pasar malam in my previous post? And today post is about our Thursday night! :) how long I've been not going any place pasar malam already, it became so so so so updated! Even sell phone covers. I remember 3 years ago, pasar malam only filled with Tau fu fa, drinks, clothes, bras, especially CD & DVD. Hahaha! 

I'll keep my post short okay. Went dinner around 8pm after looking for some nail product there. Well, it is all imitation. 3 for RM5.. OPI. Nah, I didn't bought it okay, I am scared that will spoil my nail :/ 

Our dinner! 

 Claypot chicken rice. 

 So regret didn't order with 咸鱼, it is kinda tasteless. But the chicken still nice! 
RM5.50 per pot. :) 

Then we walked, walked, walked 2 rounds of the whole Pasar Malam, then we went to.. CHATIME! Me and my dear's all time favor! Right my dear? Hahaha ♥ 

 What a nice table. Nice decoration! Even the clock attract my attention a lot! :P 
and the lighting is so nice for taking photo. Hehehehe.

Photo time! 

 My dear 

 My baby 

 Promoting Lychee QQ. Very nice! Have a try, won't disappoint you. :D 

 And what I always ordered in Chatime, Mango QQ. 
Superb nice, I ordered everytime, I mean EVERY-TIME. :P 

And here come a stupid faces from : 
Mr. Lee Kai Sin
oh.. wait! His face has a very special name which is.. 没有样子的样子. :) 

and he want us to learn like how he did. Okay, while we are trying to do the same..

 Shen Yi laughing like mad. HAHAHAHA.

 And I failed till the max. I laughed more than she laugh. Gosh! Why it is so hard to do! 

Chillax first! 
 I prefer us with the natural smiles and not the stupid 没有样子的样子! 

But in the end.. HAHAHAHAHA


WE DID IT. 比他还要成功! 好看叻? x)  
I love our new face! 没有样子的样子! Let's take more next time dear! :) 

p.s. Mr. Lee Kai Sin, don't forget my F Block shoe. That is what you owe me! xD 

What an awesome night with my dear. Gonna miss her for a long time again. Wish to meet her soon, or maybe accidentally in Mid Valley or somewhere else. HAHAHAHA :P 


Love you till the max, bff! 
hehe, you know who you are la! :)

and guess what, I became super hyper that night -.- Talk something like asddfghjkl. I don't even know what myself talking about! HAHAHAHA.


When I see my bestie happy, me, myself will become superb hyper. 

GOSH. I love to be hyper :D 

My day after tonight, everything gonna back to normal. Gonna waste 1 more week time. -.- I NEED TO FIND MORE DAY TO GO OUT. If not.. I rather pray college start as soon as possible SERIOUSLY. 

Signing off, 
Justine Bella! 

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.