Sunday, January 8, 2012 +

hello readers! I am gonna get this post done as soon as possible. Going to have a very busy week! I should have updating since Saturday but.. lazy disease is here again -.-! Today is Monday yo (but updating about Friday stuff k!)

Okay, talk some crap about my Monday first! I am having my happiest Monday because class started as usual again! Meeting friends and talking non-stop is one of my hobby. And guess what, seriously talking non-stop with Xiao Qian and Kee Shin in the class, and Xiao Qian is selling some phone accessories
Check it out! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150476510284671.369118.743424670&type=1
 to see what she is selling and if you are interested can directly contact her via Facebook :)

I also got zat-ed by few people about my twitter. They say I tweet too much and all lame things. HAHAHA. Who cares! I am gonna tweet as much as I can! Most awesome part is.. we talk like we are arguing but actually we are chatting. Get what I mean? HAHAHAHA. 

Move on to my Friday post okay! I am trying to remember what happened. Short-term-memory lost. SORRY.

Friday night @ Sri Petaling!

Camwhored in the car. I seldom do this okay! :D 

And the other thing I did in the car is.. figure out my dear's new camera!
NIKON! My dear is going to be a part of NIKON Fans too! :) 

Not concentrate in driving at all. *winks* xD

And here it is! Isn't it looks so awesome?! Don't worry. More photos about the camera coming! 

Both of us decided to go Sri Petaling. The most loved place ever! HAHA. Although it is damn crowded, but we used only 5 minutes to find parking place. HAPPY. :D 

Testing his camera! 

While we are on the way to the Kopitiam in the roadside, Eu Yan Sang is giving out free CD! FREE! The happy dragon MV by My fm! I know my brother loves it so much and I line up to get it. I am a good sister! (Y)

Long queue! 

but luckily I saw this thing earlier and I get number 10. :P 

Big thanks to Eu Yan Sang! :) 

Here is some photo about my dear's camera again! 
7x zoom. Seriously, can zoom further than mine! Nikon camera is damn pro in zooming!

Can you see me? :) 

Wait wait wait until 7.15pm, they start giving out free CD. And I am waiting them to call no. 10! 
FINALLY! 

Ask us to wrote our name and IC. x.x no idea why. 

then, read their slogan. I read damn softly, some of them even scream -.- 

FINALLY! Adam must be super happy when he see this! :D 

Suddenly feel like eating Kopitiam stuff. 

And both of us ordered, cheese pork chop. Nah, we should really go into those western food restaurant. 
Stupid us -.-
But taste good. My dear say no sauce! -.- What also sauce sauce sauce only him. 

Look at the amazing cheese! So fattening

Very high-tech kopitiam seriously. HAHA! 

We also ordered some snacks! 
Fried tou fu. 

Taste, OKAY OKAY only. Feel like eating? P: 

As usual, we went Chatime! My all time favorite. How many million times I have to mention in my blog?! HAHAHA.

And always ordered the same drink only. TEEHEE. 

NOW! I am gonna tell you about my dear's camera. How amazing it is! 
1. It is smoking RED. Superb nice! And nice to touch! 

2. 7x Zoom + 16 megapixels. Far far away better than mine and only cost RM600. Damn worth to buy! 

3. Although it looks thick beside, but it really looks cool and it has 20 shooting scene for you to choose. 20 you know?! I only have 9 I think -.-
 Most importantly, it is the cheapest touch screen camera with 7x zoom and 16 megapixels. *MAYBE* 
So far we did so many research on camera, we only found this. :) 

4. Seriously, it is hard to find a camera that touch screen for RM6XX. Don't believe? Go any camera shop and search for it. :D Nikon make the best deal! 

5. What model is this? Hehe. Nikon S6150. For people who wants a camera with budget RM400 - RM700, I might recommend you to go for this camera. But of course, you must know how to handle it. :D 
Because the only bad thing I found from this camera is.. the AUTO scene is not so auto.. you must handle it well. I failed to take anything when I use auto, *NO SKILL* xD

It is not display picture of the camera, it is the photo that captured by my dear! 
I don't know what you all think, but I feel it is awesome because I can't do this! 

Actual photo.

Some sample focus photos! 



End of introducing my dear's amazing camera! HEHE. Back to topic!

I think the best Chatime I have visited is the Sri Petaling branch. The interior design is so special. 
With well lighting too! Easy for us to camwhore (auto brightness)! :P 

They also provide small table and pretty chair for friends chit chat after buying CHATime! :)

Special chair! Sit already your butt also feel nicer. HAHAH!

Worry about too many friends and too small table for 6 or 7 pax of you all? Don't worry! Chatime also provided... 
Bigger table and more chairs! :D 

And as I said, easier to camwhore! HAHAHA.

Love this photo, I don't know why

Photo taken by Sony Tx-5

Photo taken by Nikon S6150 

Which is nicer?! I know I know I know I no skill okay! -.- By the way, I seriously think mine nicer. HOHOHO :P

Although it is ugly but.. who cares?! :) 

My dear say the flower looks wrong because it can be putted in horizontal way too! HAHAHA. Because it is fake flower la. Lame shit HAHAH.

After I went home, I get to know that my dad was at Sri Petaling too! I am super shocked! I feel lucky that I didn't saw him!! SERIOUSLY! I told him I am going out with a gang of friends. So lucky! @@. 
Thanks to mummy! She purposely doesn't want to text me about this! GRRRR. She want my dad to see I went out to date. So bad my mum D: 

Dad called back and tell us he bought ...

Guess what is this?! 

TA-DA! YES! It is my favorite fruit ever!


YUM! P: 

The total of 6 biji durians. MAD LOVEEEEEE. 
By the way, I feel like vomiting now if you ask me to eat durian again. @@

 Sunday night @ The mines!


Yesterday got ffk-ed. -.- Me and my dear came out to buy his mum's birthday present. First, of course eat first la! Have our dinner at Sweet chat :)

Blue ocean, must try drink! 

 Bubur Cha Cha? I am not sure what is this. I don't eat one. Just ordered because the set required to. 

 Best thing of sweet chat! Durian pancake. Dear say it is delicious. YUM YUM P: 

 And this is.. baked cheese N' ham I think! Very nice too. MUST TRY! Recommended. :) 

Finish eating, around 8.30pm, we walked around to search for present. We actually wanted to search for CarloRino handbag first, but the mines don't have. They don't even have Jusco or Metrojaya! They only got giant. Pffft. STUPID PLACE. Not coming here again! 

Then next target. Necklace! We went into Poh Kong & Lazo diamond. Over budget. -.- so next, we search for earrings. But her mum seldom wear earrings, so we reconsider about it. 

LASTLY, we thought of watch. Yay, the budget NGAM NGAM HOU! But too bad it has problem, and the shop say they can't even fix it. Wasted 15 mins there.. They ask us to choose again. Pffft again! We forced to choose! The previous one we choose were seriously nicer. GRR! Everything goes super not smoothly today. Even when we are paying for ticket, the machine also can't read tickets, wtf?! And we were seriously rushing to go home. My dear can't go home too late. -.- 

 After paying ticket, while leaving. No more cars in the car park! =_=! 

It is not only like that. After we leave the mines. We went wrong way, -.-. Dear keep drive, drive, drive and I checking google maps how to go back Bukit Jalil. Seriously, we need GPS so much! Suddenly think of Peng yong's GPS. HAHAHA. Google maps is so complicated! I give up on searching it. Dear just keep driving..... then we reached KUCHAI LAMA. We was like... omg! Thank god! We finally know somewhere that can go back to Bukit Jalil! 

But what! He went to wrong way again @@ I was like OH-MY-GOD. Gonna faint. I faster call up my mum and tell her I'll be late home cause we are currently MISSING in KL. Frighten her much seriously lol. The next day got scolded by her. All thanks to the one who ffk us. -.- 

Then we went Desa Petaling. Turned a big round, we went KL and finally find a way back to Taman Desa. It was 10.40pm already -..- dear still have to send me back home and go back to Taman Desa again. It will be the day I remember much much much in my life! I don't even get missing in KL when riding parents car. -__-" 

Reached home at 11pm that night, dad even called me up. My phone just keep ringing. Dad and mum also worried about me. Sorry, I feel really bad. But there is a good thing yesterday! Which is.. 

 Get a new watch as birthday present for my future *mother-in-law* yeah! YAAY :) 

It is 12.30am now, gonna go sleep now. Class at 10.40am tomorrow! By the way, WHAT! I used 2 hours to update my blog! -.- So talkactive me. See ya soon readers! Will update soon! 

p.s. Having a good good life now! :) 

Labels: , ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.