Wednesday, January 18, 2012 +

hello readers! Best greeting to everyone of you. :)

      Hey! :) 
                  So adorable! It is my desktop wallpaper now. 


Randomly feel like updating my blog because I feel it is so dead, dead, dead! I should have keep updating! Since my title was January, I am gonna talk about my January.

Things that I've been doing in January : 

  1. Eat more than I could last time. *The main reason why I gained weight.*
  2. Drink Chatime at least once a week. *The second reason why I gained weight!!*
  3. Keep planning for outing, go out at least once a week. 
  4. Meeting my dear Yeo Shen Yi 
  5. Love going night market, especially with my bestie! 
  6. Begging my dear to fetch me out every single night.
  7. Rushing presentation every Wednesday night. *Tonight was a relaxing night because I done it last night! HAHA*
  8. Chatting heart-to-heart with my friends. No matter what, we just chat! 
  9. Got stared by lecturer in the class because I talk often in class with Xiao Qian and Kee Shin about contact lens and those famous blogger! HAHA.
  10. Always blur in class this month. 
  11. Didn't even know there's assignment until Gary finished his one. :/
  12. Got addicted in reading Chuckei's blog! All thanks to Kee Shin! She is the one who brought me to www.chuckei.com! 
  13. Tweeting day and night, checking in Foursquare to gain points and finding Wi-Fi like mad no matter where I go! 
  14. Is wishing people birthday counted? Oh yeah, I wished Sook Tim on her birthday and it is on 12am I guess? Not 12am sharp but between 12am to 1am. HAHA *Was waiting for jingglypuff's birthday! :p *
  15. Everyone say I gain weight! And I seriously went to measure and YES! I gained to much!! Even my waist is now bigger!! Worst thing I've done in January! -.-
  16. Keep on saying myself fat, fat, fat & fat.
  17. Get to know more famous blogger like Cheeserland, Xia Xue, daphne & ashley. They are just so pretty! I enter their blog almost everyday. (Y)! 
  18. Not a very happy month, too many things to worry and to think about. :(
  19. The break day of a week is the day I don't expect the most because I will be sitting in the office like a stone!
  20. The weather is superb HOT, January, Y U SO HOT? 
  21. Get headache easily this month. 
  22. No new year feel although my house was nicely decorated. 
  23. Bought a new hello kitty bed sheet this month! 
  24. Went shopping, I love everything but in the end I buy nothing home -_- 
  25. And Xiao Qian got her braces on! HAHA. Still looks as pretty as well :) 
  26. Found out another hello kitty kaki. *you know who you are hehehe :p*
  27. Plan always get spoiled by daddy, as usual but this month seriously becoming MORE and MORE.
  28. Improved my speaking skills? No more nervousness during presentation. YAAAAY! :D

Basically, I think this is what I've done for January *the middle only!* 

Things that I will be doing in the following days of January :

  1. Packing my new year clothes and heading back to Penang. 
  2. Collecting angpaus money.
  3. Eating more and more when I am in Penang. 
  4. Cry at least twice in January? HAHAHA.
  5. Meeting Yeo Shen Yi again? :D 
  6. Will continue searching for a bag that I want. 
  7. Creating an exercise schedule! 
  8. START TO DIET!! 
  9. DIET
  10. DIET 
  11. DIET 
  12. DIET
  13. DIET
  14. DIET
  15. DIET
  16. DIET
The end of my post! Sorry for wasting your 10 minutes on reading this post. HAHA! Goodbye readers! Will update again! 

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.