|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Thursday, February 16, 2012 +
hello readers! I am currently in college, waiting for mum to pick me up in half an hour time. She really likes to make me wait. -_- Well, fine. I am going to complete this post now, because I know I will be very very very busy in the coming week. Gonna rush for my assignment and presentation which all due next week, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday. Luckily I have 3 lovely, helpful team mates! #rocknroll :)
Today post is all about my valentine's day! ♥
I've prepared a handmade gift for him a week before the valentines day, it is a towel with his surname. It is cross-stitch! Very easy but I am very lazy to do his full name :x
Drafting, was trying whether KS is easier or LEE is easier to stitch. Hehehe.
But lastly, I've decided to stitch LEE only, I know he loves his surname much :D
Processing.. 40%.
My production! Hehe, looks good in front but not the back. :p
Finally, the valentine's day, lovebirds all around.. ♥
Meh. Too bad I still got class on this special day, but luckily, luckily, the timetable is changed, our class end at 3.45pm that day! If not normally 6pm x.x Me and my dear was worrying about the time and transport problems before that. Hahah, this time, really, a big thanks to APIIT. :)
After class, we camwhored awhile with using my camera and iPad! :p
Feeling loved. :) valentine's day is not about valentine, it is also about FRIENDSHIP! :D
With ze girls! ♥ Chocolate! *Xiao Qian's favorite!* Me and Kok Qian Qian :p Thank you for the guy who send us Ferrero Rocher! P: Happy valentine's day to you!
They just don't wanna look at the camera >3<
And, guess guess guess what I've found in the rubbish bin of my classroom. HAHA! I think it is abandoned by... someone in my class?! HAHA! Eh seriously, it is damn wasted -.- Money wasted.. Romance wasted..
A real roses, not paper rose, not plastic rose!
Taking photos with the roses, must right, I didn't really touched roses before in my life! So much I wish to receive one bouquet of roses from HIM :'(
Pretty girl with roses. ♥
♥
*people behind just kinda spoiled the romance.*
Nandha, the one who brought the little rose home! Aww :3 okay, everyone rushing home!
And we are rushing to IOI Mall :p but xiaoqian is going back home.
In the car! #Shot 1
#Shot 2 Failed LOL.
#Shot 3, finally a nice group photos. See Duke dressed up so smartly that day! x)
As our plan schedule, we planned to have Bar. B. Q plaza's valentine's set for dinner. Yet, he feel it is too little, might not fulfilled our tummy and not worth with the price. *I have a big tummy hubby, not me!* So we ordered a 3-4 pax family set!
YUMMY P: My favorite restaurant!
Starting with pork oil and also, BUTTER. Oily enough I know, but who cares? One year once!
After 1 hour..
We finished everything!! Everything. See, I told you, my hubby have a big tummy. Actually me too. But he finish up the 2 bowls of rice. 服了他 :/
Here come the bill. So cheap! Compared to others valentine's day dinner HAHA.
After our early dinner, we went Popular to try spend our book voucher but still got nothing home -.- it is damn hard to spend! And I am so so so regret not bringing my debit card out, I wanna to buy my lovely bag. WHY! :'( okay, I'll remember to bring next time.
Next, follow our schedule, it is time for us to head back to Taman Desa, and visit the Taman Desa Park after my dear got car from his dad.
On the way walking into dear's house.
Well, I enjoy walking in Taman Desa! Year ago didn't get a chance to walk with my dear.
During the walk I actually asked some question that Xia Xue have been asked with his husband in a video, the guide of life video of Xia Xue. For example like.. Where's our first kiss? HAHA! Feel free go search for that video and ask your partner too! Then I just think that we both just failed till the max. :p
Epic :B
Next, Taman Desa Park! Too bad the sky turned dark :S Couldn't take more clear photos. But this is the place we both always lepak-ed after school last time. MEMORIES ♥
The swing!
Some random effect I tried. Can you see there's something like a star? HAHA.
Then.. some light effect,
♥
And 520! Most probably only me able to read what my dear writes. x)
Swing swing swing like a kid ;P
Mua monkey!! P:
A photo credits to KS Lee ;) The necklace he got for me! Will elaborate about it later on.
My turn acting like a kid! My leg looks so LONG for once :D
My dear suggested us to capture some similar photo like we took last 2 years ago during school day. It is all about our memories in high school :')
Day, Year 2009.
Night, Year 2012.
Day, Year 2009.
Night, 2012.
We couldn't imagine both of us actually have a chance to took the same pose like those past year photo! Awwww :3 Memories!
Haha, finish camwhoring, we leave the most memorable place. I promise I'll be back soon haha :p then, my dear keep telling me he wanna to play with million so I just grant his wish. ;)
Say hii to Million! The hyper active one :p
Training him to SIT by feeding him!
And now he know how to sit already wow wow wow. I am gonna invite dear over often now :p
Fierce eyes O_O
And we also bring Million to a walk and he seems likey my dear very much! My dear likey him too. xP
Hope that we'll have a chance to take care of Million in the future hehehe. My mum gave him a papaya to bring home, yeah so weird, bringing back a papaya! HAHAHA.
My valentine's gift ♥
A necklace, which cause my dear bankrupt after buying this. And yeah, this is the design of necklace that I've been looking for so long. I love it so so so much, don't even wanna take it down from my neck xD Thank you so much dear <3 but, I want roses too next time okay? Haha!
The copycat product! Copycat my previous production to him. White frame and photos! HAHA. But still, thank you so much so much, my beloved. ♥
You actually filled my empty space in the my shelf. :) Isn't my room looks fulfilled now?
*ps, my table is a lil little bit too messy :p*
What I think now is, my dear is a bit crazy over Million. So, when he play the Sims pet, he also created a pet that exactly looks like Million, just a lil little bit fatter HAHA.
I keep telling him no no, not same, not same! Million looks nicer and prettier so much right?! HAHA. But he insisted say exactly the same and praising himself like a god.
All for my 2012 valentine's day post. Looking forward for next year's! :D hahahaha. Gonna start rushing my assignment, RUSH RUSH RUSH! The war of assignment, officially started, FIGHTING!! :)
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥
Labels: My Love ♥ |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment