|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, February 24, 2012 +
hello readers! Have not been updating for a week. :'( I see the dust in my blog! Now I am cleaning those dust away hehehe. Will update short short today okay :)
Well, this week I really really really super busy and stress. Presentation, assignment, all coming up at once. But luckily I have awesome team mates, we manage to finish everything one day before the submission day. 分工合作 and I think we did good job for that assignment :)
And, yesterday, I think I had my best presentation in my foundation life. Glad to have them as my group members! Seriously, I think group work is very important in college life.
My group members! My dear, Kee Shin and Xiao Qian ♥
Mua girls! :D
On the presentation day we actually sms-ed each other to wear heels, and we looks taller than usual day, but still, I think flat are more comfortable x.x I am crapping I know haha! And the nicer thing is.. 3 of us wearing the same types of sleeve shirt without planning at all. HAHAHA! Ji muis! ♥
Spot on our sleeve. Geez! :p
okay, back to my biggest topic today!
MY LUCKIEST FRIDAY. I mean seriously, seriously, seriously, I am very very very lucky. And firstly, big thanks to NIKON MALAYSIA! I am NIKON FANS. And I promised myself, my next camera, however I will also pick Nikon. Except for Nikon, still Nikon!
Know why I love Nikon so much? Hehehe :D
Reason 1. Months ago, I joined the I AM NIKON contest. Specially went to Mid Valley just to join this contest! And, they have personal photographer to help you capture the photo. Damn awesome right?
The first to third prize can get camera, of course, the new Nikon J1! With the awesome concept and design!
This is the new Nikon J1. The pink color of J1 seriously attracted me much!
Because there are too many competitors, then Nikon decided to add 5 prizes for all the competitors. This is the reason 1 why I loves Nikon so much!
Reason 2. Hahaha, this might be my personal reason, which is.. Both of us have won the consolation prize!
The prizes are Nikon limited edition tumbler and D7000 replica thumb-drive. :D
I am ready to go, and I am OMG. :p
And both of us chosen the tumbler. :p cause both of us already own a thumb-drive.
Reason 3. I have joined a contest in Nikon Malaysia's pages yesterday, the prizes are Lee Hom Concert Tickets. I just joined for fun actually, I am not Lee Hon's big fans but.. I have never went concert before so yeah. :)
But I participated because I am NIKON BIG FANS! I don't expect to win like seriously. There are like just 20% out of 100% that I'll win, there are 187 participator. I MEAN SERIOUSLY. Then, just now, I on my laptop, Tweeting and suddenly I saw Nikon announced the question 3 winners I just click in then I saw...
I can't, believe, this.
People can you see my name? I called up my dear immediately, he doesn't believe at first!
Then I went to double check because I also don't believe this. Even my mum also doesn't believe because she says there are million JUSTINE in this world! But luckily I put my full name HAHAHA.
Double checked. And seriously, HAHAHAA
I WON 2 TICKETS TO LEE HOM CONCERT!!
#WTF
this will be the luckiest time ever. I joined a lot of contest in my lifetime, and I never been so lucky before. Just bear with me, no one could understand how excited I am omg, although it is just 2 RM128 tickets. HAHAHA!
This is the reason 3 why I support and love Nikon! Believe much much in Nikon, indeed.
Reason 4. Most importantly, their camera are awesome and they have a lot of contest going on in their home page. Check it out people when you are free! :D
Okay, end of my crazy-ness in Nikon. Sorry everyone! HAHAHA. Now, I am gonna share something with you all. Actually, I don't quite like plastic surgery, because I think once you went for it, you are not the original anymore, you are just like.. adding some fake things to yourself.
But, seriously, this girl, Qiu Qiu, Here is her blog, click to view! Qiu Qiu's blog ♥ She totally changed my view to plastic surgery. My english is not that good, I can't explain with GOOD english seriously. LOL. But I think this video explain everything.
The reason why she changed my view to plastic surgery is.. She show everyone what is the true reason for doing plastic surgery. I am proud of this girl and I seriously like her so much ♥
*Warning: People under 18 please don't watch hahaha -.-*
And besides the video above, I also like this video of hers : Budget Barbie EP 36! Click to view. Nowadays I keep watching her budget barbie video and I think I am seriously addicted. Didn't wanna to do anything anymore. :p (Y) for all her budget barbie video! Somemore, somemore, somemore!
Present for my room today. Hehehe :p
Lastly, I am happy for *SOMEONE* because she had finally made her decision and she is happy with it. :) I sincerely wish that after this, she will be happy everyday, because I hate seeing her have eyes bag and I don't have! Jealousy :'( Didn't I tell you I wish to have eyes bag too? I think having eyes bag is sexy :O HAHAHA.
Will update after I submitted my next assignment. Most probably after February! :)
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥
Labels: Random |
|
3 Comment:
Lucky you, winning Nikon goody and Lee Hom tickets. Agree that Nikon is cool though beyond my budget for a camera. Pls do read my....along came a gentleman...For the fun of it, thks:)
Posted on February 24, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Thank you for commenting. Will read ya your blog :)
Posted on February 25, 2012 at 1:31 AM.
OMG Congratulations!!! I miss Lee Hom T_T
Posted on February 25, 2012 at 9:36 AM.
Post a comment