|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Saturday, February 25, 2012 +
hello readers! Post today is all about adopt kittens. My friends's cat just born 3 little kittens a month ago, because her house already have 7 cats, so, she won't be able to keep this 3 anymore. :'( She is going to give away, FREE. Anyone of you interested? Urgent. Her dad is letting them to go soon, which they will become 流浪猫 in street. I don't wanna to see this happen, so, anyone interested can leave me a comment in my blog. :) You can send me a Facebook chat too, if send me friend request, I might not approve you because HAHA. Facebook say: "Only accept Friend request from people you really know." So yeah, I am a good girl, I follow instructions. HEHEHE :D There are 3 kittens, 1 in Grey, 2 in Orange color. And their eyes are BLUE. Very special! Please get them home please! :)
Isn't adorable?
awww :3
Give them a home, will you? :)
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥ Labels: Random |
|
4 Comment:
awww i would adopt them but my dog likes to chase cats so.......... TT hope they get a good home :D
Posted on February 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM.
miao~ if they are in Singapore I think my ex won't mind to keep them
Posted on February 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
I like kittens a lot. Having cat inside the house is like having a good vibration that brings happiness.
Posted on February 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM.
:( I hope they got a good home too! Cat is just too adorable, like-so-seriously!!
Posted on February 28, 2012 at 1:39 AM.
Post a comment