Monday, March 19, 2012 +

I am very sorry for not updating my blog for almost A MONTH. I am really super busy recently for assignment and finals. Today was the first day of my finals, so-so day.

So after my finals, I am gonna done this few things:
  • Straight to go eat Seoul Korea that located in Taman Desa! Craving for long time!
  • Sleep the whole day, like a pig. :B
  • Throw all my foundation notes, hopefully I'll not need to resit for any subjects? HAHA.
  • Update my blog about my whole March life. *I actually took a lot of pictures, no time to blog.*
  • Make a to-do list for the 2 months break after my finals. *Will make it in my post, remind me easier :p*
  • HANG OUT, HANG OUT, HANG OUT, HANG OUT AND HANG OUT. 
 You'll see what happen after my finals, which is this Friday. I just can't wait for the arrival of this Friday. Stay tuned for my.. few blog posts that coming up! :)
 

Currently in HAPPY mood! :D

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.