Saturday, February 4, 2012 +

Hiiii readers! How do you do today? My 6 days holiday just started. OH-MY-GEE. I slept at 3am last night and woke up at 1pm afternoon today, damn, I love this life :D Someone is just so jealous of it. HAHA. 

Nowadays when I open my eyes, the only thing come to my mind is MILLION. Brush my teeth and I'll rush down, mostly my mum help me to feed him for breakfast. But, he don't really eat. He only eat one meal a day which is dinner. Plan to buy a plastic bone for him soon because he always like to bite shoes and my aunt keep complain and complain! You know what? She just hate million till the max. -_-" 

Okay, my post of the day - 年初七 It was just an awesome day of outing! 

My bestie invited me to her open house and I am the first one who reached although Jun Yann's car spoiled halfway. Time management, PASS ! Not to be forgotten, I haven shower, haven finish eating when Jun Yann reached outside of my house. I am sorry for letting you wait LOL. Thank you for fetching me! :p 

In bestie's room! 

Bestie ordered pizza and were deliver on time! Just before we stepped in her house the pizza is here. 

YUMMY P: 

Then, her brother was playing Tetris and I joined too! 

I don't know who capture this photo! I didn't know I looks so nice from the back but if front then.. let's don't talk about it okay! LOL! 

Hau hau should be coming over shen's place also but too bad she doesn't have transport. But, never mind! We got! So many drivers and cars here! We went over to pick her! :) 

Camwhore in the car! 

Driving Passat CC eh! Syok tak? :p 

With Robin. Stupid mimi doesn't wanna join -.- 

So steady! His favorite words. :/

Our 十连拍! :D 

ONE. Keep quiet please! 

TWO. Oh yeah babe! 

THREE. GAH! 
FOUR. In love!

FIVE. On your face! 

SIX. Hello hello?

SEVEN. *Piak!*

EIGHT. You are dead! 

NINE. O-oh-oh! 

TEN. Teehee ;)

Finally reached her house! And I finally know the way of going to her house. It is not that far from mine, will go visit her often when I got car. HAHA! What shenyi wanna do is to search for her new born kittens! She were totally crazy over it, oh ya, me too! They were just so... ADORABLE!! 


My face ever bigger than it! 

They are so cute, I just can't stand their cuteness! 




Their eyes are BLUE. Very special eyes among all the cats out there. 

My favorite photo of the day! 


Nice one! x) 



What a nice shot :p 

Bao bao! :) 


So cute omg!! 


Anyone interested to adopt them? They are so lovely, adorable and most importantly..
VERY VERY CUTE! 
Anybody wanna bring them home? Hau hau already has 7 cats at home, she won't able to keep this 3 kittens also. Get one of them please? :D  

Hopefully Regine and Reanne will adopt one of them! :) 


You won't believe how cute they are until you touched them and hugged them. :)

After playing around with kittens, we girls went up to hau hau's room. The first thing I do is to lay on her comfy bed! I wonder why everyone's bed is more softer than mine! Why mine so haaaaard! :'( Next thing we do, CAMWHORE LA, what else! :p 

My dear yeo! :) 

Epic one, but I love this photo till the max! 

And we found a rainbow umbrella in her room!
How do we looks with middle parting? hehehee.

Next, we moved to her garden to continue our *chi-cak* session!


Rain-rain-rain-rain bow! 

Didn't see her for few months! 

US 

   

- Jump shot - 



Oh, I love my haaaaaaair! 

Hii, I am strawberry headphone superwoman. :D 
*I just can't stop laughing when I saw this photo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!*

"I just can't describe how much I love music" -- ShenYi

What I think it is FUN is because hau's mum looking at us when we are camwhoring! HAHA. And also, I enjoy jumping shot! So fun, so fun! :p Went into the house and chit-chat with aunty, then we went off to our next destination - PengYong's house! 


In the car, 7 of us squeezed into passat CC! FUN FUN FUN. And yeah I know I am the fattest okay. :p  And Jun Yann speed all the way 180km/h to his house, 6 words to describe the whole journey from Puchong to Taman Desa - 捏了一把冷汗, my hand is sweating all the way. So scary yet it is fun! First experience in my life! 

Reached and we played POP-POP. It made all of us so HAPPY and remind me of the childhood memories!


YAY. :D 

Love my girlfriends. :) 



Next destination, back to my bestie house again for gamble. SIGHS. I lose all my red packets money, once again -.- and also, thanks to those people who share the money with me when I win and lose, ROBIN brings me lots of luck! Hau almost have the same luck with me, I get nice cards and she too get a nice one! She get good cards so me too! We both really luck move together! :)

The winner pay for the dinner, but too bad I had pizza before going off to dinner. I only drank a cup of milo ice. OH NO, so freaking rugi! LOL. After dinner, back to her house continue gambling, I AM NOT JOINING ANYMORE. My purse was totally EMPTY that day. While everyone is gambling outside, teehee, here again, 

CAMWHORE 
And our topic for that day is : Every area around shenyi's room! 


Here we begin! 
On her bed. 

On her sofa bed. 

Her wall decoration. 

Her long study table! 

With ze big TV screen! 

The nyonya style of HER.  So pretty! 

Not to be forgotten, her mattress! HAHAHA.

Her bathroom time!

Outside her toilet door! 

Inside the toilet, and here is the basin! 

Let's shower! 

I can't imagine how nice a shower will be in her bathroom! 

Hair wet? :p 
Let's dry our hair! x) 

Clothes changing area! :D 

Her make up table. (Y)

US again! Teehee ;) 

Outside her wardrobe! 

Went inside her wardrobe and mess everything up!! ;) 
I am holding her RM8 dress. So cheap so cheap omg!! 

Choosing a bag! x) 

Successfully messed up her wardrobe. YAAAAY :3 

Hii yeah, US again! HAHA. 

Next, we will move to her sweet stuffs in room! 

The hello kitty that made by Johnny Lim Peng Yong! 


Hello kitty without hand? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny! 

Gift from lcc! 


Next, rolling on the bed! 


Love mua dear x) 

Sleepy US! :p 

 - Random shot - 

Just don't like why I will show this face. LOL! 

                                                 With her hairband and hello kitty perfume! :) 


Baby with the bag! HAHAHA. 


The most funniest photo of the day is here. Everyone laughing non-stop especially ks part. Keep scrolling down people! :)

- Hairstyling shot -

My prettay babeh! 

Guess who is this? Looks so familiar right? So so so familiar?! 

-

-

-

-

-

-

SHE IS ... 

-

-

-

-

-

SURPRISED? Hahaha. I know I am lame. :p 

OH MY, I LOVE MY HAIR.

 I should keep a long long hair! I promise, from today onward, I am not going to do anything to my hair till it grow till this long, longer than the photo one! FYI, it is shenyi's fake hair that cost her RM200! 

Looks so fake from behind. I just got too much hair  :'(

Really mad in love with the fake hair. MAD LOVES! 

So pretty with his long and short hair! x) 

HAHAHA SO GAY!! 

US with the amazing gay lou. LOL! 

And now.. it is my turn to try to be short hair! 

-

-

You ready? 

Do I looks good in short hair? *Someone doesn't like it* LOL!

My college friend actually believed that I cut away my long hair. Shiva, is that you? Hahaha! And yeah, they say I looks better in long hair. I think yes? :p 

Short? 

OR 

Long? 

I still have round face, that is the matter. :) 

Next one who appear.. suits the short hair freaking much!! I mean seriously, super super nice with short hair! x) 

SAY HII TO.. 

Ms. Lee! 

I just can't stop laughing when I see this photo. Even my mum too! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. 
Nerd daooooo!

Photo with Ms. Lee! We rocks, isn't? 

Before - The 1900 generation! 

After - The 2012. :D 


:3 

The love birds  

4 of us 

Just found out that he looks damn cute in this photo. Hii Johnny Lim! HAHAHA. 

- The blanket shot - 


With our baby yeo! :) 

Such an adorable baby I ever seen. Awww 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Say hii to Justine baby xD 


Hope we will have an overnight party someday! and we will chit-chat till the sunrise. :) 

Love you girls 
Really had the most amazing CNY ever with my friends. 
&, it is the day I hang out for 10++ hours! 
&, took a lot of photos with ze girls! :D  
&, the longest post in my blog ever! 

Just awesome! I wish 2013 CNY will be lagi best, lagi power! HAHAHA. 

Signing off,
Justine Bella! 

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.