|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 +
Hello readers! Today was a random post. I still not prepared for the "what I am gonna do after finals" post, because I have too many things gotta do. Haha!
I have wasted Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Today, Wednesday. There's something sad and happy things happened on this 5 lifeless day, so..
Sad thing number 1.
Well, Wednesday, what happened is.. My Facebook changed to Timeline without any reason, I didn't click anything, I just click like, share, post, that's it. I really don't know why it will change to Timeline. Seriously freaking upset about it. I HATE TIMELINE, but maybe I can make a nice cover for my profile next time when I accepted Timeline. My Timeline will be officially shown to everyone on 4th of April D: very sad la!
Sad thing number 2.
I have actually called up for work interview but.. no one called me back after I send my info. I really wanna work part time so badly! :(
Sad thing number 3.
Something private and not important! HAHAHA. (I shouldn't have list this number 3 at all lol)
Happy thing number 1!
Of course it is about my dear brought me out for dinner on Tuesday night. And we walked around my housing area with million. Such a simple thing can brighten up my day :)
Happy thing number 2!
New toy that daddy brought back from Taiwan! :3 FYI, it is not for me lol.
I know it is a very strange brand, I don't even see this brand existed in our phone market at all. HAHA! But it is running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 800MHz (Kurang sedikit -.-) most importantly it is 4.3inch of screen, bigger than mine like @#$#$^%& times! Daddy say he buy this because of the dual Sims card function, is that really so important? -__-
My dad find it very good and says he is freaking satisfied with this phone. Okay daddy, time to pass me your phone HOHOHO :D I'm definitely *drooling* P:
Happy thing number 3!
Special and unique package of pineapple cake from Taiwan 日出
Daddy bought me my favorite pineapple cake! Only available in Taiwan. But too bad, this is not the brand of pineapple cake I like the most. I prefer last time one :( but still HAPPY!
:) ♥
Today, I was too free at home and I did something on my nails while waiting my brother to awake. I applied nail polish on my 2 fingers, other 8 fingers nail are all not enough long :( regret to cut it after finals. VERY!
I did shatter nail. Shatter really my favorite! ♥ I would definitely recommend Cosway's nail shatter, it cost around RM24.90, *if I am not mistaken*.
Nail polish from etude house, Elianto and the Faceshop!
I really like the 3 combinations of colors. I am going to grab more colors for myself! I want nude, green, grey nail polish naooo. :)
Ending this post with a very funny sign in IOI mall parking lot,
Where should I go then? Maybe some of you understand but it is really a weird sign ever.
No, is funny x)
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥
Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment