|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, November 9, 2009 +
Justine loh, I'm so disappointed to you. " I can do better. " Just comfort myself with four better wording. Sad indeed, I can't accept this as a fact for me. It's just because that is my love one, accounts. Before the examination starts, I did a lot of practise. Asked whatever I don't understand. Despite till the night before exam, I'm still in phone with my tuition teacher asking her : " How to open akaun penghutang ragu, akaun susut nilai. " I went my boy's house for accounts, studied accounts, discuss about accounts. In the end, this happen. To others, yes. It's nothing, "69 marks werd! So good already." To teachers, " Is there any differences of 69 marks and 70 marks? " The reason can be very lame if I tell her. Yet, my friend comfort me telling me. " She he him her get lower than you leh and keep on blaah. " Compare with others just giving myself an excuses. You, saying me very pro, was the best, I get full marks 9 marks in that section. When you look at your paper, and I look at your eyes, I know you get full marks too. But you're still acting weirdly saying : " I'm the best, you get 9 marks weih. PRO ! " No, Everyone may think I'm too negative, yes I'm. But no one really knows what I feel. I dropped into hell so suddenly. Sorry for blaming you, I know I shouldn't. I need to take some time to recover and continue loving accounts. You believe in me, I'll believe in you too. 69 marks doesn't indicate that I'm weak in accounts. I can do better. p/s : Thank you, Lim cher cher. (: Labels: Depressing Post |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment