Monday, November 2, 2009 +


Boy, Thank you very much. You spend all of your money, to get everything I wanted. I can't conceal, this way I feel, for all we spend together, forever just gets better. You always make me feel my heartbeat, it runs very fast. No fault, no excuses, You're just the one. (:

- 252 days, And I wanna thank you, boy.

Very very happy today. Haaah. I got back my science and maths paper, well. I fail both of it. I never felt sad, cause I know I didn't do my revision. So, they belongs to me. Reasonable right!
Haha, It's what lcc teach me. Thank you berri much. :D
I have a very nice day today.

To my dearest tai tai teacher,
I have done my best to improve my maths, at last. I did. I really did improve my maths! Promise, I'll continue doing best in my maths. :]

For the shirt you gave me today, I'm gonna keep it till the end of the earth. :D
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

p/s : I'll be seeing Yeo Shen Yi for another 9 days ONLY, I bet I'm gonna miss her so much. D:

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.